News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Super Bowl party?

Started by SixT9er, Jan 22, 2018, 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

So now that the teams are set will the Mustang be hosting a Super Bowl Party? It's looking like I'll be in town and if you're hosting I know where I'll be watching!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

World Famous Mustang Ranch

You better believe we're having a SUPER BOWL PARTY!!! Drink Specials, Food Specials, Lots of Ladies! WOOT WOOT! Prizes throughout the game!!!

Cherry

I'm excited for our football food, we always do it up here! Can't wait to see what chef Jeff whips up

Alexia

We always have super fun parties, delicious food, sexy women cheering on their favorite teams. We can get naked and have our private viewing partying of the game.

SixT9er

Sounds Great!

Unless my plans fall apart I'll be there!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Just Tom

Jeff and his crew's goodies, lovely ladies to excite me, good, great and sometimes hard to understand commercials mixed into a football game, the last of the season.... sounds like fun to me.  the only drawback is the long commute home after the game  :-\  of course the Monday after the Superbowl is the number one ' call in sick day' of the year  :)

we'll see what i think i feel like that weekend, but it sure sounds like fun to me
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SixT9er

Come on Tom, Work will always be there but this only happens once a year! Lol

SixT9er

Plans changed, have fun without me

Just Tom

if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SixT9er

Jesslyn

ote author=SixT9er link=topic=3816.msg22462#msg22462 date=1517361274]
[/quote]

Awww! That's too bad you won't be able to celebrate with us :( It might not be possible, but hopefully your new plans are just are fun!  (LOL, I'm sure you manage to have fun everywhere you go! ;)

SixT9er

Quote from: Jesslyn on Jan 31, 2018, 05:17 AM

Awww! That's too bad you won't be able to celebrate with us :( It might not be possible, but hopefully your new plans are just are fun!  (LOL, I'm sure you manage to have fun everywhere you go! ;)
[/quote]
Thanks!
Unfortunately they won't be, but I'll have fun next time I'm sure

Jesslyn

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 31, 2018, 10:34 PM
Quote from: Jesslyn on Jan 31, 2018, 05:17 AM

Thanks!
Unfortunately they won't be, but I'll have fun next time I'm sure

Oh no! That's too bad, yes, next time for sure! ;)
[/quote]

World Famous Mustang Ranch

JimDiGriz

My favorite part of the poster is where it says it's a friendly atmosphere, which is somewhat of an understatement since we're talking about the Mustang.

It's kind of like going to the Superbowl itself and saying "Hey, I hear there'll be some athletes here."