News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR NEW WEBSITE?!?!?!?

Started by Scheryll, Mar 29, 2018, 05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scheryll

The new website is up and running and it is AMAZING!!!!

Lecher

It's wise to have Skylie's beautiful face be first on the Ladies page

Cobia

Yep, great job.  Now I can see all the ladies pictures but couldn't on the old site for some reason.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

JimDiGriz

Visually it is more pleasant.  The only way it could be improved is to have the ladies' schedules for the future at least a month out.  And this is not an idle request.  I have to fly to the ranch because I'm over halfway across the country, and I expect others do as well.  I could wait until the the lady I'm interested in shows up on the lineup and make my reservations that week, but then I get clobbered on the airfare.  So a way to plan in advance would be very helpful.

(Granted, I can call the office to ask if the lady I'm interested in is available on a certain date.  So there is a workaround, it's just that using the website is more convenient.)

Thanks!

Ironman

Actually if you are viewing it on a cell its💩💩💩💩 Sorry but its the truth. Its worse then the rabbit brothel site. It was only after  switching my setting to request desktop site that it becomes at least semi viewable.

The updated pictures of some of the ladies are nice😎😎😎

But other then that 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 For being even less mobile friendly then the old site which was only functional at best.

KittiMinx

I already texted J&T but yes it's not mobile friendly on some devices nor fully functional older operating systems. These bugs should be troubleshooted ASAP.

Aside from that I really do like it! Beautiful use of the new HTML functions and video embedding.

Prospector Bob

After seeing the photos & videos of the beautiful Mustang women in the new Ladies section, it's becoming hard to stay retired from mongering. They're so lovely... and HOT! :)
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Madam Tara

Quote from: JimDiGriz on Mar 29, 2018, 01:17 PM
Visually it is more pleasant.  The only way it could be improved is to have the ladies' schedules for the future at least a month out.  And this is not an idle request.  I have to fly to the ranch because I'm over halfway across the country, and I expect others do as well.  I could wait until the the lady I'm interested in shows up on the lineup and make my reservations that week, but then I get clobbered on the airfare.  So a way to plan in advance would be very helpful.

(Granted, I can call the office to ask if the lady I'm interested in is available on a certain date.  So there is a workaround, it's just that using the website is more convenient.)

Thanks!
please hang in there, more to come on our new website and yes we are working on having a section where the ladies can put what days they will be in house. You can always email myself or Jennifer as well in the meantime if you are wanting to know when a lady will be in house. We can totally help you with this.  :-*
Madam Tara XO

Madam Tara

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 29, 2018, 01:55 PM
Actually if you are viewing it on a cell its💩💩💩💩 Sorry but its the truth. Its worse then the rabbit brothel site. It was only after  switching my setting to request desktop site that it becomes at least semi viewable.

The updated pictures of some of the ladies are nice😎😎😎

But other then that 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 For being even less mobile friendly then the old site which was only functional at best.
that's strange because the new website loads so nice on my cell now.. the old website not at all... I will definitely let the web people know though..
Thank you, XO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

FarmBoyinCA

I have to agree with Ironman on the new website.  It is hard to navigate the menus on the smart phone.  When I view it on the laptop computer, it looks really nice.

One thing I was noticing on the website is that I did a review for Leah under her profile before the change to the new website.  The date of the review was 3/20/2018.  I thought that the review would be transfer over to the new website, but it was not done.  I loved my experience with Leah and I want to offer my thoughts on the party.  It was the best party I every had at the Mustang Ranch.

Hopefully, those matters can be addressed.  Keep up the good work.

Ember

I love the new website! I'm so excited for how this will impact all of us girls in the future! Of course the website will always be working for ways of improvement which will make sure that it is always catering to our clients! The picture are all gorgeous as well! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Zedshead

Meh....

From a client perspective, there are some good things about the new site, and there some things that could be improved.

On the good side, it is very visually attractive. I love the professional photography and the videos. I have not tried looking at it on my iPhone, but it displays nicely on my iPad. And I understand that lady's links from other social media now goes directly to their page, rather than the Mustang homepage - which sounds like a better way for them to promote themselves.

The lack of bios is, IMHO, a negative feature. With no peek at all into the lady's' personality, likes, and dislikes, the potential client is left to judge the books by their covers. There are some very, very lovely covers indeed, but I would like, and I think that many would too, a little more information. In addition to personality, a bio is probably the best places for ladies to talk up those things that they specialize in, as well as point out activities that they do not allow. If a client is looking for one of the ABCs (anal, BDSM, or cosplay), it would be very helpful for them to know ahead of time who specialize it those activities, and who does not partake. It seems like this would save a lot of time being wasted.

Of course, this is just one guys opinion. Take it with as many grains of salt as you require!

Best to all at the Mustang,

Zed

Ember

I'm sure the bios are being added back in, they are just being updated is all, don't worry!

Zedshead

Quote from: Ember on Apr 17, 2018, 04:34 PM
I'm sure the bios are being added back in, they are just being updated is all, don't worry!

That's good to know. Thanks Ember!
And speaking of loving the new photos - yours are Beautiful! I hope to meet you sometime!

Zed

Ember

Quote from: Zedshead on Apr 20, 2018, 03:06 AM
Quote from: Ember on Apr 17, 2018, 04:34 PM

That's good to know. Thanks Ember!
And speaking of loving the new photos - yours are Beautiful! I hope to meet you sometime!

Zed

Thank you so much! I would love to meet you! We should set something up!