News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

IT’S MY LAST 7 DAYS! COME QUICK!

Started by Victoria, Apr 23, 2018, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE GUYS! No joking! The rumors are TRUE! I am hanging up the high heels FOREVER! Better come see me before it's TOO LATE! There will be NO EXCEPTIONS!

Xoxoxo
Victoria

LenaStarrXXX

wtf is wrong with all you guys... hell, even *I* want to fuck Victoria
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Victoria

Ha!!! You are a riot Lena! But a little two girl action would be a blast! 😜😁

KittiMinx

Did someone say orgy? Because I heard orgy.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 24, 2018, 03:46 PM
Did someone say orgy? Because I heard orgy.

I left today  :'( but I highly encourage this orgy everyone's talking about...
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Victoria

ORGY! ORGY! ORGY! (All yelled with fist pumping in the air) 😜😁

JimDiGriz

Victoria:

I'm the gentleman who you spoke to during breakfast this past weekend when you told (amongst other stories) the story of the runaway tarantula.  I can't be there this weekend because I live halfway across the country, but best of luck to you in your new career!

Victoria

Thank you! I appreciate all the well wishes!!!😁

Redwood

Victoria, so sad the I not only never got to have the pleasure (I am sure) of partying with you, but unbelievably never even met you.  I have been patronizing the Mustang/Wildhorse for 12 years (ask Lucy) and my schedule never coincided with yours.  Unbelievable!  But, I did vote for you as COY twice at the request of Jagged and another very good friend of mine...who will remain nameless.

All the best in your future pursuits.  I wish you nothing but a stellar rest of your life!

Victoria

Awww. You are so sweet Redwood. I'm sorry we never got a chance to play! I thought we had met at least once though? Maybe I'm wrong. I have been around forever! I grately appreciate your vote for COY. It would be an honor if I won this year! 😁

I am looking forward to what the future has in store! Let's just say, I won't be far!

FarmBoyinCA

I have seen a lot of posts over the course of the month.  I thought I would offer my thoughts from what I have seen.

I started coming in around May 2014.  The one thing I will say I am also another unlucky guy that never had a chance to party with Victoria.  I was usually a guy that came in and found a table on the same side of the green door and take in the action that is going in the bar.  I don't remember if it is my first visit or it was my second visit where I saw a lot of fun taking place near the bar with Victoria taking the lead on the fun in that area.  I am usually a shy guy in a black leather jacket with a professional look when I walk in.  I don't remember if I ever talk to you, Victoria, but from what I see, you had a personality that brighten up the room.

I know tomorrow is your last day and I am many hours away in the Northwest part of California.  I feel I would be echoing the sentiments of many people that came across your life.  Thank you for your time at the ranch.  Good luck in your shot at being the COY for the past year.  May have a lot of success wherever your career takes you in the years to come.

Victoria

Thank you Farmboy for your kind words! I'm sorry we never got a chance to play. I can be the instigator of fun for sure! 😉. It would be an honor to win COY as I retire as a courtesan! ❤️

Xoxoxo
Victoria

Zylar

I really enjoyed getting to see you wake up Caleesi with two boobs on her face :) Sorry didn't get to chat but I was very distracted that day ;) best of luck in everything you do!