News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Today is my FINAL DAY!

Started by Victoria, Apr 30, 2018, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Alright ladies and gentlemen! Today is my last day! Better come see me now or forever hold your penis! Oops! Did I say THAT?! 😜. Come in and give me a proper goodbye while you can! 😊

Cobia

Wish I could make it out there but it ain't in the cards.  Best of luck to you !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Keolts

Unfortunately I won't be making it there to see you today, which means I've forever missed the opportunity to play with you. I've really enjoyed our conversations in the bar & as I told you when I was lucky enough to see the at the beginning of this month, I hope whatever plans and adventures are in your future, you find lots of happiness, fulfillment, joy & laughter. You will be missed!

Lecher

First and last days of work are the two best days!  Congrats Victoria!

SkylieDanger

I am so bummed I wasn't there to jiggle your boobies a proper goodbye!  :'(

Victoria

Skylie, I will be here when you get back! You can still jiggle them. Only you though!!!!😉😘

Just Tom

Quote from: Victoria on May 08, 2018, 09:57 PM
Skylie, I will be here when you get back! You can still jiggle them. Only you though!!!!😉😘

i just wanna watch this  :P
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

Well then get your butt back here Tom! 😜. She better expect some jiggling back! 🤪

SkylieDanger

Count me in! See you tomorrow? :D

Just Tom

Quote from: SkylieDanger on May 16, 2018, 12:43 AM

Darn, i am gonna have to miss this  >:(
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

Quote from: SkylieDanger on May 16, 2018, 12:43 AM

I will be back soon! 😁