News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ta-Ta Topless serving!!!!

Started by Victoria, May 02, 2018, 09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Hey there guys! I was sitting in the bar being the quiet observer, what what so happened to catch my eye, but the beautiful Morgan in all her boobylicious hotness carrying a bunch of delicious burgers and other yummy things to our hungry lunch crowd! And right behind her was the ever stunning Paris!

Gentlemen, if you haven't been here before for our tasty menu (and I mean BOTH of them!) you are missing out! Killer lunch/dinner with an even better view!

Come check it out!

Zylar

I agree the food is excellent and very reasonably priced  :) would eat there even if not surrounded by lovely ladies ❤️

Offleash

Quote from: Victoria on May 02, 2018, 09:30 PM
Hey there guys! I was sitting in the bar being the quiet observer, what what so happened to catch my eye, but the beautiful Morgan in all her boobylicious hotness carrying a bunch of delicious burgers and other yummy things to our hungry lunch crowd! And right behind her was the ever stunning Paris!

Gentlemen, if you haven't been here before for our tasty menu (and I mean BOTH of them!) you are missing out! Killer lunch/dinner with an even better view!

Come check it out!

I like this very much.

:D :D :D

Leash

Bart.Pimpson

I've been to the ranch 5 times and never eaten.  Maybe I should change that on my next visit..

Victoria

Bart, the Burgers are amazing! One of my favorites though is the Malibu chicken sandwich. It has a seasoned chicken breast, ham, avocado, Swiss cheese, all the burger toppings, and is topped off with a honey mustard sauce that is super yummy!

RachelVarga

The food is really good. I should know, I eat there every day. We have excellent chefs. You won't be disappointed.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Zylar

I don't know how you ladies stay looking so great with that kitchen at your beck and call.  So tasty but you manage to also stay tasty ;)

Victoria

It's all the fun in the bedroom! 😉

Zylar

MrTShirt

This is the way to properly serve food.

If only the restaurants back home would follow suite!