Victoria’s Secret!!! And not the panty store either! 😉

Started by Victoria, May 02, 2018, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Hey there guys! Well, I guess I can let the cat out of the bag!

Yes, I am retired as a courtesan. Which means, I am no longer available to play with! But all is food! There are plenty of other beauties to have fun with! 😁

I was asked to stay on and help Tara and Jen around the house. I am looking forward to the future here and continuing to work with my Mustang family! ❤️

Xoxoxo
Victoria

RachelVarga

Congratulations Victoria!

I think it's great that you will be staying with us. Best wishes!

Rach
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Lecher

Perfect! It's great news that we'll still be able to talk with you , Victoria!

Victoria

Ok... so apparently spell check thought I meant all is FOOD... All is GOOD! Lol... Oh well! 😐.

Thank you Rachel and Lecher! It's only my second day, but so far I am having a blast!

Zylar

Glad you aren't gone for good, you seemed like a lot of fun when I briefly got to meet you last month.  Wish you the best of luck transitioning, I know you've got a ton of loyal fans who will still line up just to talk with you :)

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Just Tom

Quote from: Victoria on May 03, 2018, 10:59 PM

Thank you Rachel and Lecher! It's only my second day, but so far I am having a blast!

have you had to resort to the whip yet?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

You are a riot Tom!!! I have not had to do that! YET.... mwah ha ha! 😈

KC

Hey Victoria... It is great to see you still be working at the ranch. You have always been a first class courtesan for many years. If you walk around the ranch with a low cut top on, you will definitely continue to get party offers. We will all miss those topless dives into the pool during the CWMC pool party. I hope we all get to see you this year during CWMC week in July. Congratulations on your courtesan retirement...

KC

Victoria

It's already happened KC! Lol. 😁. I will certainly be here for CWMC/LPIN! I couldnt miss that! I am still in the running for COY! 😊. I couldn't turn my back on my people! I look forward to seeing you all that week! 😘

KittiMinx

Quote from: Victoria on May 02, 2018, 09:37 PM
Hey there guys! Well, I guess I can let the cat out of the bag!

Yes, I am retired as a courtesan. Which means, I am no longer available to play with! But all is food! There are plenty of other beauties to have fun with! 😁

I was asked to stay on and help Tara and Jen around the house. I am looking forward to the future here and continuing to work with my Mustang family! ❤️

Xoxoxo
Victoria

But what kind of food....?

J/K You know I love ya!!! Congrats!

Victoria

Dang auto correct! 😑 Lol.... Or maybe I was just hungry! 😁

Zylar

Or a Freudian slip because you're so tasty when being eaten?  ;)

Victoria