News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Merge Boards

Started by RachelVarga, May 04, 2018, 07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

How's it Hanging subforum and General Discussion subforum should be merged. It's confusing because they are really the same thing. It would help users engage more because they have a focal point with General Discussion.

Just a suggestion that I think will help promote more usage and posting on the board.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Zylar

I don't understand/know the difference in purpose between those two subforums so agree it would be less confusing to merge them. 

RachelVarga

I put this in the wrong subforum. It should be in Constructive Criticism.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ironman

Quote from: Zylar on May 04, 2018, 08:00 PM
I don't understand/know the difference in purpose between those two subforums so agree it would be less confusing to merge them.

My interpretation. Hows it hanging is for general discussion of LPIN as it relates to specifically the mustang ranch.

General discussion is for discussion of lpin in general terms not just the mustang there might even be some topics in there that have nothing to do with prostitution at all.

Rachel does have a point though.

The main difference if I read the headline right Hows it hanging relates specifically to Mustang.

General while the discussion topics are similar the topics in general are not specific to Mustang.

If I read it right.I could be wrong I been wrong many times before.😎

MrTShirt

Simple is best.  I agree with Rachel's observation.
However, I know it is always difficult to establish categories that match the liking of everyone.

RachelVarga

You should always start out with basic subforums and add new ones needed.

I just think that with some changes this board would do so much better.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X