News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CWMC 2018

Started by KC, May 07, 2018, 01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

CWMC 2018 is fastly approaching. It takes place starting on July 18th and continues through July 22nd. I plan to arrive on the 18th and stay through the 22nd. It would nice to have a list of the ladies who will be at the ranch during that time when one becomes available. A number of the CWMC members plan to stay at the ranch during this period. Thanks...

KC

SixT9er

Probably be awhile before many of the Ladies will know if they'll be around for the LPIN awards week or not but if years past are any indication the Mustang will make sure and have a full house!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

logcabin

Agree with KC.  Would be nice to have a list  ASAP!  Hope to see you there.

Victoria

I know they are working on it. Keep you eyes peeled!!!!  There is sure to be plenty of gorgeous ladies and fun to be had for all!!! 

MrTShirt

Glad to hear that there is a lot of interest.
One note for the old timers - we have re-branded the banquet as the LPIN Banquet and LPIN week.
It better fits the modern image of courtesans.

Mikey

To anyone interested in attending the awards banquet, you can email me at: CWMC20banquet@gmail.com
MIKEY

Lecher

pool party won't be as spectacular without Victoria topless (or will she?)  :o

Victoria

Who said my clothes won't come off? 😜

RachelVarga

Quote from: KC on May 07, 2018, 01:53 PM
CWMC 2018 is fastly approaching. It takes place starting on July 18th and continues through July 22nd. I plan to arrive on the 18th and stay through the 22nd. It would nice to have a list of the ladies who will be at the ranch during that time when one becomes available. A number of the CWMC members plan to stay at the ranch during this period. Thanks...

KC

KC and others. Rachel Varga will be in the house and ready to party!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

KC

Thanks Rachel.. I am sure we will keep you very busy during CWMC.!!

KC

Just Tom

been awhile, looking forward to seeing you bud... you are bringing your mustache for the mustache rides, right?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else