News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pet names for your....

Started by Victoria, May 22, 2018, 04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Get the idea right? I was trying to think of a creative name for the "lady parts" and this got me thinking... what did you name yours? What do you call it when you play with yours?

I've been known to call a few of yours Dongzilla.
And of course there's the Muffin for me. But that got a weird look! 😂

KittiMinx

Galaxy Snatch!
Lagoon of Mystery@

SixT9er

I'm sure the Ladies refer to mine as "Pee Wee Herman" or "Wee Willy Winky" in private...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

😄😄 I didn't choose the name it was was creative PR bull shit a couple of blondes came up with at OBR back in 02.🙄🙄 Is not true! Whitney Alexia Rea and a couple of other ladies still working at Mustang can verify is all PR bull shit! But sounds way cooler then what I would have came up with on my own. So I kept it even if it is BS!😄😄

Its also my fourm handle on here and all lpin sites because again is way cooler then what I come up with on my own.😎 Case in point my twitter and Instagram handels are not nearly as cool.😄😄

It doesn't have to be true! Its all about the rep. Like that old camera commercial with Andre Agassi image is everything.😄😄

LenaStarrXXX

Not quite my lady parts but ive been known to be called Magic Mouth  :D
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Victoria

Lmao! My coffee is now everywhere... my dogs thank you all for that btw...

Kitty, Lagoon of Mystery suits you well!
SixT9er, you need to give yourself some credit. It's not the size of the tool, but how you use it! 😉
Ironman, yes we can create some pretty good names! But I've heard stories... 😁
LenaStarr, beautiful and talented! I'm sure there's more magic there than you let on! 😘

Zylar

I can vouch for the magic of Lena and not just her mouth  ;)

You're not crazy Victoria, I've heard it called muffin before.  My favorite was a girl I once knew who referred to hers as a dragon because it was fierce/scary and made a habit of eating young adventurers that came a knocking.  ;D

Ironman

Quote from: Victoria on May 22, 2018, 12:25 PM

Stories🤔🤔 about me?🤔🤔

Depending on which lady you were talking to it could be true!😮 Hopefully she made very clear I am always very polite, and I always follow whatever rules the girl I have in front of me at the moment.

But yes I have had some interesting  stuff happen.

Like that first party with Whitney back in December of 2011😉 But hey it made her stand out. Made me want to go back and book her again less then 24 hours later. I think it was 23.

Still a record for fastest commitment to a second party from me. The average for me to get back too a girl is 3 years. Even when I was totally into her.

No matter how many times I booked with a lady over the years there was always an average of a 3 year gap between the first time with her and second time. I am not counting same visit rebooks. Left the property went  back to town came back the next night.

Whitney had a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Over a 364 day period back in 2011 & 2012. She lured me into her room 4 times also a record.

Safe to say given my current financial status. I don't think Whitney's record will will ever be broken.

Personally I always have felt bad for the ladies that had to see my fat hairy ugly ass naked more then once. No girl at any price should have to see that more then once.

Whitney is a smart girl though she knew I liked her butt so she would either get down on all fours for doggie or climb on top for reverse cow girl. So she was able to avoid  the horror movie that is the site of me naked 5 of the 6 times her and I got on a mattress.

Now as for Alexia because she is so tall and I am unfortunately even on my best day with lots of rest a good foot shorter then her. So easy for her to advert her gaze elsewhere.

As for the other girls it was either years ago be for my full on fuggliness took hold or was only one time.

Me thinks Charlotte has dodged a bullet twice we ain't made it out of the bar yet. Hopefully she doesn't eat before her and I cross paths. Cus one of these times I going to have more then a 20 dollar bill for her maybe she can close her eyes.🤔 That is what my now long retired ATF always did. Except for 1 time.  I think she had nightmares for a week after that.😄😄

SixT9er

Quote from: Victoria on May 22, 2018, 12:25 PM
Lmao! My coffee is now everywhere... my dogs thank you all for that btw...

Kitty, Lagoon of Mystery suits you well!
SixT9er, you need to give yourself some credit. It's not the size of the tool, but how you use it! 😉
LenaStarr, beautiful and talented! I'm sure there's more magic there than you let on! 😘
Luckily I have other talents or so I've been lead to believe😜
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bart.Pimpson

My ex named my dick "Willie", and my balls "Nelson" & "Mays"

SixT9er

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on May 22, 2018, 06:37 PM
My ex named my dick "Willie", and my balls "Nelson" & "Mays"
Should have been Mays and McCovey two of the greatest Giants ever! Both hall of fame "Ballers"! 😂🤣😂

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Grizzly

Quote from: Victoria on May 22, 2018, 04:16 AM
Get the idea right? I was trying to think of a creative name for the "lady parts" and this got me thinking... what did you name yours? What do you call it when you play with yours?

I've been known to call a few of yours Dongzilla.
And of course there's the Muffin for me. But that got a weird look! 😂

The Grizzly cannon

Lets just say in a previous life with an ex when I did not cover my cannon  my juice came out like a cannon shot, almost drowned her with the force and amount lol. Thus the Grizzly cannon was named.

Victoria

OMG... Reading these is HILARIOUS! Grizzly cannon I have never heard.

Willy Nelson and Mays is hysterical! I have called them a willie before!

Chuckar, I can vouch for your trouser snake! 😜. My favorite thing is the pink wizard in your mouth!

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X