News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Double The Fun

Started by RachelVarga, May 28, 2018, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Everyone should at least have a two girl party once in their lifetime. I do two parties with lots of girls and for me, it's always fun. I party with a lot of other girls but I do a lot with Skylie and Max. Skylie and I are #team69 and Max and I are the East European bloc. It's always a lot of fun.

Okay so it's fun for me but what about you? Two women seducing you and taking turns is very hot. It makes me hot to think about it. Not to be so dirty about it but nothing beats four hands on your body and two pairs of lips on your cock. Amazing what can be done with all of that. Can you hold out is the question? No, well let's do it again!

If you have the right pair of girls they feed off each other's sexuality. It's almost like they become one. Working together to give you the ultimate experience. I mean if I have a friend there and she is hot and we work together, it's a rush and easy to fall into the moment. What I mean by that is that when you fall into the moment, you forget about the world. All you desire is feeling everything about the body, the breathing, the movement, the pulsing, the moans, and your climax.

If you want to really leave thinking, "Holy shit, what just happened to me?" then a two girl party is the way to go.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Bart.Pimpson

Doing a multigirl is certainly on my radar.  Maybe even a Neopolitan party...

Skylie kept pressuring me for one during my last trip, lol.  Unfortunately, I was only in for a quick visit and didn't think i could do it justice in only a half hour.

SixT9er

Those two are my two girl fantasy!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Grizzly

@Rachelvarga this.sounds really hot! I had to take a cold shower afterwards. So could a person possibly set up where you & your partner take control of the visit?

Hmm might have to talk to you about a #team69 meets East European bloc party.

Be right back gotta go.take a cold shower ::)

Ironman

🤔🤔 They would at least make me reconsider my stance on never booking another two girl party.

But at the end of the day unless my buddy Cobia🤠 is going to pick up the tab for me.😉😉😁😁

I will have to,settle for letting 9er book the experience, and then I will make an exception and actually read the TR.

As a general rule I rarely read reviews only under rare circumstances. Always preferred personal no pun intended hands on experience.😎

Nice picture ladies.😉

RachelVarga

Of course, they look at our eyes. Don't all guys?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 30, 2018, 04:09 AM
I do Rachel but I have heard stories about a guy's eyes wondering. I just figured some guys were disgusting like that. I'm glad to hear that rumor is a lie

My eyes wonder all the time Chuck, but only when a lady has her back turned to me.

Case and point & I won't tell the whole story at least on here. Anyway short version I was hanging out with my now long retired ATF, and we were walking somewhere.

So she said walk beside me not behind me.😄

She knew me well enough to know that while I would not be overly obvious about it. If we were walking any real distance. Meaning more then say 100 yards or so if she walked In front of me I would stop watching where I was walking and start watching her butt. 

So the girl had my overall safety in mind. She didn't want me to trip over anything because I was watching her walk as apposed to where I was walking.😎

My prefial vision is in all honesty not totally normal. That is the main reason I don't drive.  My ATF knew this. So while part of it may have been that she preferred I focused more on her rear view behind closed doors. She also knew there actually was a legit reason why I should walk beside her as apposed to 3 or 4 steps behind her because if I got to distracted watching her walk I might literally trip over something.😄

Anyway Chuck back to your point Chuck pretending for like hwlf a second I had the cash to actually finance, This deal if Rachel and or Skylie proposed this deal to me. I can honestly say I would be looking at their eyes. Having actually met Rachel in person once I can verify she has very petty eyes.

So I would definitely be looking at their eyes if they made this proposal to me.

Unless they felt the need to turn their backs to me while making it, then all bets would be off.😉😁😎

Bigfoot

First... O my god that picture is hot! 
    Fun fact, I share a birthday with one of those hotties.  On my last trip I found out two Aries are VERY compatible in the bedroom and this post has made me curious if two Aries and a Sagittarius would make a good threesome.  Hopefully I can find out the next time I visit the Mustang.

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 30, 2018, 12:50 PM
Quote from: Ironman on May 30, 2018, 04:56 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 30, 2018, 04:09 AM
I do Rachel but I have heard stories about a guy's eyes wondering. I just figured some guys were disgusting like that. I'm glad to hear that rumor is a lie

My eyes wonder all the time Chuck, but only when a lady has her back turned to me.

Case and point & I won't tell the whole story at least on here. Anyway short version I was hanging out with my now long retired ATF, and we were walking somewhere.

So she said walk beside me not behind me.😄

She knew me well enough to know that while I would not be overly obvious about it. If we were walking any real distance. Meaning more then say 100 yards or so if she walked In front of me I would stop watching where I was walking and start watching her butt. 

So the girl had my overall safety in mind. She didn't want me to trip over anything because I was watching her walk as apposed to where I was walking.😎

My prefial vision is in all honesty not totally normal. That is the main reason I don't drive.  My ATF knew this. So while part of it may have been that she preferred I focused more on her rear view behind closed doors. She also knew there actually was a legit reason why I should walk beside her as apposed to 3 or 4 steps behind her because if I got to distracted watching her walk I might literally trip over something.😄

Anyway Chuck back to your point Chuck pretending for like hwlf a second I had the cash to actually finance, This deal if Rachel and or Skylie proposed this deal to me. I can honestly say I would be looking at their eyes. Having actually met Rachel in person once I can verify she has very petty eyes.

So I would definitely be looking at their eyes if they made this proposal to me.

Unless they felt the need to turn their backs to me while making it, then all bets would be off.😉😁😎

So you mean to tell your sitting at a table and these two walk up lean over the table with 3 weeks worth of cleavage and you are just going to look them in the eyes? Yeah me too heck I didn't even notice Victoria had a set until our third party. She just had me hooked from her beautiful eye balls. :).

Remember Chuck I am always going to gravitate towards the girls with a rear view. I like. As for the front if they are at least  a handful is good.but I am always going to look at the butt.

So yes in my case unless these two ladies have a hidden talent for walking up to a guy backwards in. high heels no less in the bar when they make this proposal then yeah I probably going to be focused on the chin up.

Granted most likely I would have already. did a, little covert recon on their rear views before they ever even walk up to me.😉

RachelVarga

Quote from: Bigfoot on May 30, 2018, 06:36 AM
    First... O my god that picture is hot! 
    Fun fact, I share a birthday with one of those hotties.  On my last trip I found out two Aries are VERY compatible in the bedroom and this post has made me curious if two Aries and a Sagittarius would make a good threesome.  Hopefully I can find out the next time I visit the Mustang.

Yes you should test out the Sagitarius. I recommend her.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Bigfoot

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jun 01, 2018, 04:45 AM

Yes you should test out the Sagitarius. I recommend her.

I'm more incline now after your completely unbiased recommendation.  ;)

RachelVarga

Well, let's do some testing!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X