News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Gypsy Guitar

Started by Victoria, Jun 07, 2018, 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

As you walk into our elegant hunting lounge style parlor, you are met with a luxurious stone fireplace, leather furniture, and mounts that any avid hunter would dream of.

But in the corner sits a treasure unlike any other. A beautiful heirloom from a free spirit with a kind soul. A gift, which I have named The Gypsy Guitar. It follows it's own built in heart and goes where it's needed,

It's brought unique music into the hearts of many here at the Mustang Ranch, and has sat in it's special place (when it's not being played of course!) since it was brought to us.

To this amazing and wonderful free spirited gentleman, we say thank you.

We hope to see you and your Gypsy Guitar again soon!

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Madison

remote start

I was wondering about that unique item. 

Katalina

Quote from: Victoria on Jun 07, 2018, 05:24 PM
As you walk into our elegant hunting lounge style parlor, you are met with a luxurious stone fireplace, leather furniture, and mounts that any avid hunter would dream of.

But in the corner sits a treasure unlike any other. A beautiful heirloom from a free spirit with a kind soul. A gift, which I have named The Gypsy Guitar. It follows it's own built in heart and goes where it's needed,

It's brought unique music into the hearts of many here at the Mustang Ranch, and has sat in it's special place (when it's not being played of course!) since it was brought to us.

To this amazing and wonderful free spirited gentleman, we say thank you.

We hope to see you and your Gypsy Guitar again soon!

Someone come serenade me, I'll get naked for you😜😜
XOXO, Katalina

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Katalina on Jun 20, 2018, 12:36 PM
Someone come serenade me, I'll get naked for you😜😜
Hmmm... I'm a pretty decent singer.  *grin*  If I ever get out there again.... muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa