News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Blockbuster Announcement!

Started by Michael, Jul 21, 2018, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

After a lengthy hiatus from all these pretty ladies,  I'm baaaack!  Let the party begin!  I'll be back at the Mustang spending quality time with the best looking women this planet has to offer from September 6th - September 9th! 

Ironman

Lucky for you that you ain't going about 2 and weeks later or you might have crossed paths with me.

Michael

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 21, 2018, 01:05 AM
Welcome back have fun and I totally agree about the ladies.
Thank you, Chuckar.  Will do for sure.  I just received my trip confirmation.  Goosebumps!  Lol!

Michael

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 21, 2018, 04:58 AM
Lucky for you that you ain't going about 2 and weeks later or you might have crossed paths with me.
Omg!  Ape man!  You need to move your dates up to coincide with mine, lol, because I am starting my next career shortly after this trip and will have to wait at least 6 months from my start date before I can return.  This trip fell into my lap and I'm very looking forward to it. 

Ironman

Quote from: Michael on Jul 23, 2018, 02:17 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Jul 21, 2018, 04:58 AM
Omg!  Ape man!  You need to move your dates up to coincide with mine, lol, because I am starting my next career shortly after this trip and will have to wait at least 6 months from my start date before I can return.  This trip fell into my lap and I'm very looking forward to it.

My dates are actually attached to a bowling tournament. Not even sure if I will stop in at mustang yet. Funds probably not going to be there. So anyway my dates can't be moved. But yes I will be in Reno unless my bowling arm blows out before then on September 21st and 22nd so yeah about 2 weeks after your trip. Maybe someday we can coordinate it better.😄

Michael

***Shameless Excitement Bump***

It's now less than a week to go.  When I'm there, if it's a dream, don't wake me.  Lots of fun, lots of goid looking ladies, lots of cool people to hang out with, lots of good reasons to be thankful for.   Winner!  Winner!  Chicken dinner!

Victoria

We can't wait to see you sweetheart!!!!!

Olivia Lush

Welcome back to the best adult disney world on earth (or as I like to call the ranch, "Our little piece of heaven in Nevada").
We haven't met before, but I'll be in the house from 7th to 25th and would love to make your visit extra special.
Don't hesitate to say "Hi".

Wishing you a wonderfully naughty visit
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Michael

Quote from: Victoria on Sep 02, 2018, 06:22 PM
We can't wait to see you sweetheart!!!!!
Thank you, Ms. Victoria!  I've got a bear hug waiting for you.

Michael

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Sep 02, 2018, 08:36 PM
Welcome back to the best adult disney world on earth (or as I like to call the ranch, "Our little piece of heaven in Nevada").
We haven't met before, but I'll be in the house from 7th to 25th and would love to make your visit extra special.
Don't hesitate to say "Hi".

Wishing you a wonderfully naughty visit
xoxo
Olivia
Thank you, Ms. Olivia.  I'm suffering from a sprain tongue thanks to that lovely pic of yours.  Very nice! 

Ember

Ooohhhh we should have some fun together! I'm here now and will be for your trip! We should have an amazing experience together!

Olivia Lush

Thank you for the kind comment, Michael.
Nurse Olivia would love to check your tongue and other body parts...
xoxo
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Michael

Quote from: Ember on Sep 05, 2018, 11:53 AM
Ooohhhh we should have some fun together! I'm here now and will be for your trip! We should have an amazing experience together!
You're a young lady after my own heart.  I'm looking forward to getting to meet and know you watching the sparks fly.

Michael

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Sep 05, 2018, 04:59 PM
Thank you for the kind comment, Michael.
Nurse Olivia would love to check your tongue and other body parts...
xoxo
You're welcome.   I know where you'll find a happy ending.   ;D  :o