My speech... If I would have won... What is a Courtesan?

Started by Victoria, Jul 21, 2018, 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

What is a courtesan? A courtesan is not just a hooker, a prostitute, a lady of the night. A courtesan is a lady who gives each and every customer an experience he or she will never forget.

She pays attention to the tiniest of details that make each and every experience unique and enjoyable to you and you alone. She leaves you with memories you will never forget; and keeps you coming back time and time again to enjoy the pleasure of her company.

A Cortesan realizes it's not just about the sex. It's about the connection and companionship between her and her partner. It's about taking each and every experience to the next level. Being a courtesan is also about being a caregiver. A gentle touch to the gentleman who just lost his wife of over 50 years. A soldier who just came home from overseas or even a virgin who wants to have his first experience.

It takes a special lady to care for each and every client who comes through her door.

Thank you for voting for me as a finalist as Courtesan of the Year for the third year in a row! It is an honor to have my name among such wonderful ladies!

When I came into this business almost 17 years ago, I had no idea what to expect! I was naive, inexperienced and about as wild as they come. And I could not keep my damn clothes on!!! Through my years here, I have had the chance to work for and  with some pretty amazing people. To them I extend a heartfelt thank you. Lance, Donny, Tara, Jen, Regan, Krystal, and all of the other Mustang staff and ladies that make this house what it is, I would not be here without each and every one of you!!! Thank you!!! 

I also want to take a moment to honor someone else in the crowd. This gentleman is a longtime client and friend of mine, and one I will truly miss playing with. He has also been a huge supporter of CWMC/LPIN. He is one of the most Stubborn, Mouthy, Sweet and Thoughtful men I have ever met! And I thank you for just being YOU! He's our very own JAGGED!

I'd like to finish this evening with a very important comment concerning all of us in the room tonight. Every single one of us.

Our industry is being attacked in Lyon County and in the State Legislature. Yes, the various brothel owners and managers in this room are competitors. Sometimes, the competition between us is feirce indeed. But the time is NOW. I want to repeat. THE TIME IS NOW for all of us to band together and protect the industry that we have worked so hard to build up together! I ask every single person in this room to write your state assembly representative and state senator and tell them to STOP going after law abiding, tax paying ladies; and instead go after the pimps and illegal prostitution going on in Reno and Las Vegas every minute of every day.

My name is Victoria and I am PROUD to be a courtesan in our industry!

Cobia

Great speech sexy !!!!

YOU ARE  ALWAYS A WINNER !!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 21, 2018, 08:51 PM
What is a courtesan? A courtesan is not just a hooker, a prostitute, a lady of the night. A courtesan is a lady who gives each and every customer an experience he or she will never forget.

She pays attention to the tiniest of details that make each and every experience unique and enjoyable to you and you alone. She leaves you with memories you will never forget; and keeps you coming back time and time again to enjoy the pleasure of her company.

A Cortesan realizes it's not just about the sex. It's about the connection and companionship between her and her partner. It's about taking each and every experience to the next level. Being a courtesan is also about being a caregiver. A gentle touch to the gentleman who just lost his wife of over 50 years. A soldier who just came home from overseas or even a virgin who wants to have his first experience.

It takes a special lady to care for each and every client who comes through her door.

Thank you for voting for me as a finalist as Courtesan of the Year for the third year in a row! It is an honor to have my name among such wonderful ladies!

When I came into this business almost 17 years ago, I had no idea what to expect! I was naive, inexperienced and about as wild as they come. And I could not keep my damn clothes on!!! Through my years here, I have had the chance to work for and  with some pretty amazing people. To them I extend a heartfelt thank you. Lance, Donny, Tara, Jen, Regan, Krystal, and all of the other Mustang staff and ladies that make this house what it is, I would not be here without each and every one of you!!! Thank you!!! 

I also want to take a moment to honor someone else in the crowd. This gentleman is a longtime client and friend of mine, and one I will truly miss playing with. He has also been a huge supporter of CWMC/LPIN. He is one of the most Stubborn, Mouthy, Sweet and Thoughtful men I have ever met! And I thank you for just being YOU! He's our very own JAGGED!

I'd like to finish this evening with a very important comment concerning all of us in the room tonight. Every single one of us.

Our industry is being attacked in Lyon County and in the State Legislature. Yes, the various brothel owners and managers in this room are competitors. Sometimes, the competition between us is feirce indeed. But the time is NOW. I want to repeat. THE TIME IS NOW for all of us to band together and protect the industry that we have worked so hard to build up together! I ask every single person in this room to write your state assembly representative and state senator and tell them to STOP going after law abiding, tax paying ladies; and instead go after the pimps and illegal prostitution going on in Reno and Las Vegas every minute of every day.

My name is Victoria and I am PROUD to be a courtesan in our industry!

First Nice speech. Second hold on to it though just in case you need it.🤔🤔 You retired at the end of April of this year or was it the end of May of 2018?

My point your nomination and 3rd or 4th finals appearance was for your no pun intended body of work In 2017.

You were active part of 18. so you might appear on the 2019 ballot. So you never know.😎

highdrive

ironman has a point!

So nice to see you again...cobia is totally right!

I remembered you mentioned FOSTA/SESTA and screw that bill and the way they are treating the ladies here at the Mustang and other places.
HD

Victoria

Thank you gentlemen! I think it was something that needed to be said for all of us in this industry. There is many MANY good people that will be affected if this law gets passed.

As far as next year goes, yes, I did work until the end of April Ironman. You never know what can happen! Who knows! I could be like Susan Lucci and get nominated a bunch and never pull off the win! Lol. That would be my luck! She was amazing anyway! 3 times a finalist? I'm obviously doing something right! 😜

Ironman

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 22, 2018, 03:07 PM
Thank you gentlemen! I think it was something that needed to be said for all of us in this industry. There is many MANY good people that will be affected if this law gets passed.

As far as next year goes, yes, I did work until the end of April Ironman. You never know what can happen! Who knows! I could be like Susan Lucci and get nominated a bunch and never pull off the win! Lol. That would be my luck! She was amazing anyway! 3 times a finalist? I'm obviously doing something right! 😜

My instinct tells me odds are one of your old faithful regulars won't be able to resist throwing your name on the ballot one last time. If I were to bet on it you will be on next years ballot.  So have a speech ready just in case.😎

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 22, 2018, 05:24 PM
Quote from: Victoria on Jul 22, 2018, 03:07 PM

My instinct tells me odds are one of your old faithful regulars won't be able to resist throwing your name on the ballot one last time. If I were to bet on it you will be on next years ballot.  So have a speech ready just in case.😎

I bet you are right Mr. Fuzzy.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

BigBankA7D

Great speech very well written like everyone said hang on to it you may need it

clevelandbrowns01

After that speech, I'm ready to write Victoria in for president in 2020.  Victoria makes an excellent point about the caregiving aspect of the profession.   Many of us mongers are dealing with personal issues. We just want some companionship and someone to listen - because we can't find that in our normal lives.  What's so wrong with that and why is the business illegal in 49 states and most of the 50th?  I'll never understand.

While going thru some very difficult issues recently, I would have loved opportunity to go to the MR for a couple hours. 

Lecher

I wish I had heard this speech delivered live.  You should have won IMHO.

KittiMinx

You know I love and adore you and was rooting for you the whole time. <3 You're my COY. Next time I see you I want to make an art piece for you.  8)

Cobia

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jul 23, 2018, 05:21 AM
After that speech, I'm ready to write Victoria in for president in 2020.  Victoria makes an excellent point about the caregiving aspect of the profession.   Many of us mongers are dealing with personal issues. We just want some companionship and someone to listen - because we can't find that in our normal lives.  What's so wrong with that and why is the business illegal in 49 states and most of the 50th?  I'll never understand.

While going thru some very difficult issues recently, I would have loved opportunity to go to the MR for a couple hours.

So true.

Victoria

Awwww.... thank you guys! (Blushing...)  It is the truth! I meant every word I typed! ❤️

James

The only problem is that you didn't win. It would be different if it was just a post but to connect it to the award is very unbecoming and disrespectful to the winner, Roxy. People don't post if I won speeches, I never seen anyone ever do that. I understand that you are mad about losing but that is just life. You have another year to try.

In the spirit of brothels working together as you have stated, why don't you congratulate Roxy for her hard earned win?