News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cost for a session at the ranch

Started by jangrligu, Jul 29, 2018, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jangrligu

I am going to be in Reno in early August and I would like an idea of the cost to be with one of the beautiful women there!

Ironman

You are not going to get a straight answer online from the ladies. They will just say they can't discuss prices online.

Your best bet is too show up with as much money that you can do without for other life needs talk to a few of the girls.  In theory you will find the right girl for you, and leave when your experience is over with a big smile on your face.

Have fun😎 and good luck👍🏻

LenaStarrXXX

Thank you to a gent for giving this very accurate and respectful answer! ❤️❤️❤️
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Victoria

Well said Irenman!!!!

Come talk to the lovely ladies! You are sure to have a good time. 😊

Ironman

Anytime ladies.😎 Every once in a while I can answer a question in 100 words or less not too often though.😉😁😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 30, 2018, 03:09 PM
Anytime ladies.😎 Every once in a while I can answer a question in 100 words or less not too often though.😉😁😁

TRUE.......but not often....... ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 30, 2018, 06:46 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Jul 30, 2018, 03:09 PM

TRUE.......but not often....... ;D ;D

🤘🏻😁

RachelVarga

Let me clear this up because "won't give you a straight answer" sounds like we are avoiding the issue of price to get you in  but that's not the case.

We are not permitted by law to negotiate or offer any price outside of the brothel. This can be considered solicitation. This is purely a legal issue.

We simply can't do it because we could get in trouble and it could cause trouble for the brothel. All brothels in NV are like this. Sorry, I know it sucks but we can't do anything about this. Stop by and talk with us. The Mustang is not pushy like other big brothels. We don't take you to our room and start trying to negotiate. We have a bar and restaurant where you can relax and get to know a girl before spending your hard earned money.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jasper

Thank you for clearing up the confusion everybody!
XxxJasper

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: RachelVarga on Aug 08, 2018, 10:42 AM
Let me clear this up because "won't give you a straight answer" sounds like we are avoiding the issue of price to get you in  but that's not the case.

We are not permitted by law to negotiate or offer any price outside of the brothel. This can be considered solicitation. This is purely a legal issue.

We simply can't do it because we could get in trouble and it could cause trouble for the brothel. All brothels in NV are like this. Sorry, I know it sucks but we can't do anything about this. Stop by and talk with us. The Mustang is not pushy like other big brothels. We don't take you to our room and start trying to negotiate. We have a bar and restaurant where you can relax and get to know a girl before spending your hard earned money.

Very well said!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

RachelVarga

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 08, 2018, 08:35 PM

Very well said!

Thank you Lena!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

...We are not permitted by law to negotiate or offer any price outside of the brothel. This can be considered solicitation. This is purely a legal issue...

I suspect the Courts are more likely to charge "solicitation" when it is a one on one girl and client talking/email/PM etc.

When the house advertises a flat rate or monger rate, that is a general and broad offer.  Plus, who is being solicited, 15,000 viewers?

However, given all the price discussions and reviews, a client should have a general idea of prices.  Plus, they should have in mind several ladies.

Girls like to shop.  Guys need to learn those skills as well.

Lecher

It is affordable and well worth it!