News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What's Your Roleplay Fantasy?

Started by KittiMinx, Aug 12, 2018, 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

I have over 50 character costumes spanning many genres of pop culture including anime, live action films & tv shows, cartoons, comic books - you name it! Ever want to go to a galaxy far far away with Princess Leia? Or have a kinky fun time with a female Deadpool? For anime enthusiasts - have you ever experienced a real life neko waifu? I bring all that and more!  So what's your ultimate roleplay fantasy?

You can see a slideshow of some examples in This Video!

Ironman

Too have enough disposable income, to at least consider having a role play Fantasy.😄😄

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 12, 2018, 01:25 PM
Too have enough disposable income, to at least consider having a role play Fantasy.😄😄

We could roleplay that you're Elon Musk LOL

Ironman

Quote from: KittiMinx on Aug 12, 2018, 02:38 PM

Good point young lady. I still think I would like you dressed up like one of those Green ladies in Star Trek. Even though when I took that Facebook quiz which Star Trek captain are you I got Picard.😄

When I took the Doctor Who quiz I got number 10 David Tennant.😎

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 12, 2018, 03:16 PM

Good point young lady. I still think I would like you dressed up like one of those Green ladies in Star Trek. Even though when I took that Facebook quiz which Star Trek captain are you I got Picard.😄

10 is awesome!

And I'd happily be a Lonely Space Vixen for you :P

Ironman

Quote from: KittiMinx on Aug 12, 2018, 04:21 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Aug 12, 2018, 03:16 PM

10 is awesome!

And I'd happily be a Lonely Space Vixen for you :P
If I am ever in the building when you are and I have what resembles enough cash to comp you for your time and unique brand of service we can discuss.😎. Yes even without having met you in person I can tell an hour with you even 30 minutes would be unique. You are not the Vanilla Ice cream flavor of working girl. Although you probably can do Vanilla even if it is not your preferred style of party.😉

RachelVarga

Quote from: KittiMinx on Aug 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
I have over 50 character costumes spanning many genres of pop culture including anime, live action films & tv shows, cartoons, comic books - you name it! Ever want to go to a galaxy far far away with Princess Leia? Or have a kinky fun time with a female Deadpool? For anime enthusiasts - have you ever experienced a real life neko waifu? I bring all that and more!  So what's your ultimate roleplay fantasy?

You can see a slideshow of some examples in This Video!

I love that picture Kitti!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X