News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Olivia Lush's Extended Bio

Started by Olivia Lush, Oct 07, 2018, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Hello Lovelies,
I know that some of you would like to know more about me and the parties I offer than the bio I have posted on my ranch profile, so I've made this extended bio specially for you.

I hope you enjoy learning more about me and stop by to get The Olivia Lush Experience first hand....
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

I am your sexy exotic inamorata born and raised in Brazil, but an adventurer
and a citizen of the world by heart and choice. A college educated and a well-traveled lady, you'll find me the perfect package with brains, beauty, the famous Brazilian charm and a toned body with curves on all the right places.  And yes, I have the famous Brazilian derriere!

I am very outgoing as well as open to let your imagination run wild. Let me fulfill those secret urges you may have... Live the fantasy, feel the romance, build a long-term friendship and perhaps chase a dream you forgot you ever had.

Come see me for all kinds of delicious adventures. I've specialized in the best girlfriend experience for many years. I enjoy kissing, hugging, cuddling, giving you a sensual & relaxing massage and off course very passionate lovemaking. Brazilians are famous for their passion and I am no exception to that rule.

I am a low volume provider that enjoys seeing few gentlemen that I can dedicate special attention to all their needs. I would love to meet you and make you part of my very select circle.

I am very outgoing and love to help you relax during a business trip, be a sexy escapade from a busy day, add extra excitement to your vacation or even explore that hidden burning desire you have

From a quick escapade to an overnight of pleasures, where we wake up in each others arms after a night of delicious lovemaking, I am your girl and during the time we are together, you have my full attention. Pleasing you is my priority.

I love going on outdates where we can take time to get to know each other and how to better fulfill our fantasies and desires.
If you are looking for companionship, from a naughty afternoon by the pool or the lake, a relaxed daytime adventure wearing a sundress or shorts and a tank top to a candlelight dinner date in a classy sexy dress, I am the perfect company for you and can easily pass as a head turning girlfriend/wife. Anyone that   sees us together will be extremely jealous of you.
I also love evenings at the theater, sharing a delicious meal and good wine with great company, or just staying in and losing myself in the arms of a special gentleman.

I am very sensually versatile offering sessions from the perfect girlfriend experience, fun outdates, relaxing overnights to the dark pleasures of fetish and domination (besides being a courtesan, I am also a well trained professional dominatrix).

Being bisexual, I am delighted playing with couples. I truly enjoy helping a loving couple discover new erotic pleasures.

Have you ever been with two or even 3 sexy ladies at the same time? I love bringing my hot friends to our party. You'll feel like a true king having these beauties catering to your every desire.

I always pay extra special attention to virgins, widowers and men going throw painful breakups. Let me be your first or remind you how wonderful it is to be loved and cared for.

If you have any fantasies or desires I haven't mentioned, don't be shy. I am very open-minded and eager for new experiences. Share your fantasy with me and let's make it a delicious reality.

You can email t me at TheOliviaLush@gmail.com , follow me on Twitter @TheOliviaLush or call The Mustang Ranch  to make an appointment with me at 1-800-727-8638

Would you like to see more pictures, videos, blog posts and my calendar? Check out my personal website www.OliviaLush.com

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

MrTShirt

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Oct 07, 2018, 07:00 PM
...I am a low volume provider that enjoys seeing few gentlemen that I can dedicate special attention to all their needs...
I have seen discussions before along the lines of:
      - low volume=high price
      - high volume=low price
Maybe a clarification...

Olivia Lush

MrTshirt,
Thank you very much for reading my post.
Being low volume means that I am selective about which parties I take as I am more interested in paying special attention to gentlemen and couples that really want to party with me instead of dealing with bargain hunters that are just looking for the "cheapest lady" to party with as many ladies they can squeeze on their low budget.
I am mote interested in quality than quantity.
I do my best to work with all budgets, but keep in mind that I'm an upscale and well trained companion with an hourly rate that I try to keep at a consistent value.
I hope that I've answered your question
Xoxo
Olivia

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com