News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Super cheap rubbers

Started by ColleenRose, Nov 03, 2018, 03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColleenRose

On amazon you can get 100 lifestyle condoms for $17 :)

Madison

I love buying condoms on Amazon! I've never had an issues and the price was right  8)

renorunner

Are guys allowed to bring their own condoms to a party at the ranch if they are still sealed in the box they came in? As we got some crazy flavored ones in at work and I'm thinking about getting them for my next party at the ranch.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: renorunner on Nov 28, 2018, 02:31 PM
Are guys allowed to bring their own condoms to a party at the ranch if they are still sealed in the box they came in? As we got some crazy flavored ones in at work and I'm thinking about getting them for my next party at the ranch.

I can't reply for all the ladies, but I always use my own condoms because I know where they came from and that they've been properly stored. I have all kinds of sizes, colors,  flavors, latex, non latex....so definitely no need for any gent to bring his own.

For safety reasons I refuse to use any condoms that I haven't purchase because unfortunately some people would tamper with them :-(

xoxo
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Anika

Skins are best for latex allergies and have the best feel. 

Michael j.

Quote from: Anika on Dec 13, 2018, 12:09 AM
Since they're not latex, are they approved for use in LPIN?
Michael J.

Serena

Exactly what Olivia posted. There's no need to bring any because we have a variety to choose from here and we supply our own. However, if you have a special request for a specific condom just email us and let us know so we can have it for you.
Xoxo
;) :-*

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Michael j. on Dec 13, 2018, 05:16 AM
Quote from: Anika on Dec 13, 2018, 12:09 AM
Since they're not latex, are they approved for use in LPIN?
Michael J.
As I've explained to you before, Skin condoms are non latex condoms approved in LPIN because they offer the same kind of protection agains STIs as latex condoms.

Other kinds of non latex condoms as lambskin condoms (like Naturalamb) are NOT allowed to be used in brothels because they only protect from pregnancy but not from STIs as explained on the manufacturer  website.

Wrap it up and have fun!!

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Ember

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Nov 28, 2018, 08:33 PM
Quote from: renorunner on Nov 28, 2018, 02:31 PM

I can't reply for all the ladies, but I always use my own condoms because I know where they came from and that they've been properly stored. I have all kinds of sizes, colors,  flavors, latex, non latex....so definitely no need for any gent to bring his own.

For safety reasons I refuse to use any condoms that I haven't purchase because unfortunately some people would tamper with them :-(

xoxo

Exactly! I always need to know where my condoms come from and that they haven't been tampered with. It's the only way I can enjoy both the guy and the party!  ;)