GFE Luxury experience with Anika, a former runway model and sensualist....

Started by Anika, Dec 11, 2018, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anika

Hello, handsome and generous gentlemen!  My name is Anika, and I'm a former runway model and sensualist ready to spoil you rotten with the perfect girlfriend experience!  Forget that unfulfilling quickie and come spoil yourself with me in our lovely, private suite.  Imagine wrapping yourself in the arms of a former runway model who is oft-compared to Taylor Swift, trying out every position in the Kama Sutra on our luxury sex furniture, caressing my lithe body in our own private hot tub, and sipping champagne while enjoying engrossing conversation while cuddling nude.  Now, you are mentally prepared for a GFE session with me.  I know you are ready to enjoy the perfect girlfriend experience without the hassles of a traditional relationship, so treat yourself to the perfect Christmas gift.... And be ready to be spoiled rotten!  Xo! 

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Anika

Olivia Lush

Welcome to the team, Anika! I've already heard wonders about your tantric talents...
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com