News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Food menu

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Dec 14, 2018, 02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

I hear a lot on the board about the good food at the MR.  Is there a menu for customers somewhere on the website? I can't find one if there is and tend to get distracted while looking for it!  Also, what hours is food available?    Would the food be ordered and eaten by customers in the main bar area with the stage or is there another dining room?   

I will be at the MR around lunch time and might want a little food before or a lot of food afterwards to restore lost energy!  Not super picky about what type of food is served - just curious

SixT9er

I've always had great food there. Had a great NY steak the other night.

And the desert that isn't on the menu is always the best you can find!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Olivia Lush

The food here is delicious indeed, but the girls are even more mouthwatering.
During the winter the kitchen is open until 10 pm. Food is served in the Wild Horse Saloon, our bar area and our menu includes a bit for everybody from burgers, steaks, fish, chicken, pasta, salads and appetizers. Plenty of options to recharge your energies after some indoor activities.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Cobia

They really have great food and there is a lot of it .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ember

The food here is the absolute best!!! I haven't had ANYTHING here that I haven't wanted again, our cooks really know their way around food and they take pride in everything they do! I love every single one of them and I am always excited when I come back on my next trip because I get to taste this delicious food again!

Serena

Hi sweetie, the kitchen is open 7am-10pm during the winter. The restaurant is in the bar area. We have really good food here. So bring your appetite and save room for desert!  ;) Although I recommend having your dessert first if you know what I mean.  ;)
XO
Serena

Adventure Guy

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Dec 14, 2018, 02:32 AM
I hear a lot on the board about the good food at the MR.  Is there a menu for customers somewhere on the website?

Here's the link to the food menu: http://mustangranchlounge.com/menu.html