News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

8 Qualities of an ultimate client

Started by Anika, Dec 14, 2018, 08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anika

After working in adult entertainment for too many years to mention, I thought I would share 8 qualities that take a simple one-night stand to a forever-valued client:

Anika

#1: Generosity!  My favorite clients know how to treat a woman who is providing them such a valuable service.  I never forget the experiences shared with generous clients.  Age, race, religion, weight, and previous experience with women have no bearing when a client is generous.  For me, generosity is the biggest turn-on.

Anika

#2: Multi-hour sessions.  Time to explore each other's minds as well as exploration of our physiology complete a well-rounded and unforgettable session.  Often, for both men and women, stimulating conversation can be as much a turn-on as impressive physical attributes.

Anika

#3: No cheap talk!  Presenting the illusion of love to compensate for miserly behavior is always transparent, and clients who refrain from this behavior are always more mature and respectable than those who do.  No one wants to hear, 'If I had a million dollars, I'd give it to you,' while low-balling for a luxury service.  If cheap talkers really felt that way, they'd start by refraining from haggling. 

Anika

#4:  Mutual desire for pleasure!  Though I adore pleasuring others and am happy to provide the service of pleasure, I have a special place in my heart for clients who are eager to learn how to give pleasure. 

Anika

#5: Outdates!  Few people realize that, once a brothel worker is on property and tested, she cannot leave the premises for extended periods of time unless a client spoils her with an outdate.  So, let's fly to Vegas and you can teach me how to play craps!  It sounds fun because it is fun!

Anika

#6: Kindness.  We all have to deal with assholes and mean people.... And some of us have had to deal with more than our fare share of these folks.  For me, kindness goes a long way in securing a mutually pleasurable session.

Anika

#7: Gentleness!  I've personally taught innumerable men to use their hands more gracefully to encourage a pleasurable experience for me (and anyone else they mean to please).  Beginning with gentle hands is the key to a memorable.... And powerfully, unforgettably orgasmic session.

Anika

#8: Loyalty.  Clients who understand the client / provider relationship and build regular sessions with me hold a special place in my heart.  I'm very loyal to those who financially support me and help me work toward my goals.... And I find that shared quality to be a bonding one for me and like-minded clients. 

SixT9er

Only 8? I thought your number was 9?😉
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ember

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 21, 2018, 12:54 AM
Only 8? I thought your number was 9?😉

Lol right?! Everything else has been 9 so far.  ;D ;D

Anika

Ha!  Yes... I do a maximum of 10 posts per day... So if I respond to someone's post, my random lists get shorter... Can't wait to meet both of you with a hug and kiss on the cheek! XO, Anika

SixT9er

Quote from: Anika on Dec 21, 2018, 08:27 PM
Ha!  Yes... I do a maximum of 10 posts per day... So if I respond to someone's post, my random lists get shorter... Can't wait to meet both of you with a hug and kiss on the cheek! XO, Anika
You can do as many posts per day as you'd like. As long as they are informative or responding to others I think it's great for the board. To be posting just for the hell of it & essentially spamming the board, not so much
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 21, 2018, 08:57 PM
Quote from: Anika on Dec 21, 2018, 08:27 PM

You haven't met Ember yet? She is the Hot lady with hair of red but it changes colors fairly often. So I could be lieing on the hair color. But she is always hot.

Lol awww thank you Chuckar Chaser! And you're right this time lol, my hair is most definitely red! It will probably stay that way for a while too because I really like my red.