9 reasons you should spend a night with me in our private suite once a month....

Started by Anika, Dec 16, 2018, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anika

Hello, sexy gentlemen!  For this post, I'm offering 9 reasons you should spend the night with me, at least once a month, in one of our luxury suites:

Anika

#1: You deserve to be pampered by a beautiful, educated woman who adores pleasuring you.

Anika

#2: We can use a various array of sex furniture while you are here.  I look forward to indroducing you to weightless sex ;)

Anika

#3:  I offer outstanding companionship... Having lived in 9 different countries and having had a wonderfully exciting life thus far, I guarantee we won't run out of things to talk about while we soak in our indoor or outdoor hot tub.... And, by the way, I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Anika

#4: Tantric sex and tantric massages for you!  In 15 years, I've never heard a previous client say a negative thing about Tantra... It's a wonderful practice.   

Anika

#5: I cater well with corporate clients and I'm very discreet.  If you have an extra special corporate client who deserves to be spoiled, I'm the perfect lady for the job!

Anika

#9:  You will never meet another woman more grateful for your company.  Promise. 

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Anika on Dec 16, 2018, 09:02 PM
#7:  I'd like to write my own master's program focusing on sex work... And I'd also like to employ a PhD program to work with legislation to change sex work laws that focus more on the safety and profitability of the industry rather than employing laws that actually further endanger sex workers.  You can brag to all your friends that you knew me back when I was a lowly grad student ;)

I like this one!  I'll volunteer to be your research assistant!  ;)

Anika

Ha!  Yes, I get lots of offers for volunteer work from potential clients.... But I don't think I (or the resort I partner with) would be terribly pleased if I offered free services.  If only life, cars, and education were free...  I look forward to providing you with the services you desire very, very soon...

Redwood

Quote from: Anika on Dec 16, 2018, 08:47 PM
#3:  I offer outstanding companionship... Having lived in 9 different countries and having had a wonderfully exciting life thus far, I guarantee we won't run out of things to talk about while we soak in our indoor or outdoor hot tub.... And, by the way, I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

I have a feeling we would enjoy each others company very much.  I've been to over 25 countries!