News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Funny Stories!

Started by KittiMinx, Dec 28, 2018, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

So, I've got one. Couple years ago I was assisting in killer whale research in the San Juan Islands. While out on the boat we went by Vancouver Island, British Columbia. In the trees I saw bald eagles nesting. I went up to the head researcher and asked him "Hey are those bald eagles?" "Yes they are." "Isn't that island part of Canada?" "Indeed it is." "So does that make them ill-eagle immigrants?" You could hear the groan at the bad pun from miles away! LOL

What are some of your funny stories?

ColleenRose

When I was in college my then boyfriend and I were engaging in some S&M play (me being the bottom), my phone kept ringing he told me to ignore it (not that I wanted to answer it). But they just kept calling and calling and then he told me to go ahead and see what they want.

It was my mother asking if I was alright I said "I'm fine why?" They had just gotten a prank call where the woman said "help me" but the # was blocked, and I said no it wasnt me and she said "oh good because I was just about to send your dad over to check on you" (he had a key to my apt).

Had my dad walked in he would've saw me hogtied, gagged and being flogged, thank God I answered that damn telephone LOL