News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Anika Bungalow Experience

Started by Anika, Dec 28, 2018, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anika

I adore bungalowing with respectful and generous gentlemen.  Here are some enticing reasons why bungalowing with me is an amazing experience:

Anika

Mmmmm.... A get-to-know-you in one of our luxurious hot-tubs is an oh-so nice way to get to know each other in the buff.  Imagine our soaking-wet bodies entangled while bubbling jets stimulate both of us.  Yummy! 

Anika

Cuddling and mutual massages:  Imagine spoiling yourself with a beautiful woman massaging your body with hers, and you have imagined foreplay that will surely leave your toes curled with pleasure!

Anika

You adore beautiful women.... But you want the entire package, and prefer the lady you spend time with to stimulate your mind while she stimulates your body.  Come entangle yourself in my arms where you can have the best of both worlds!

Anika

Whispering in your ear... Let's pick our favorite position and I'll whisper things you've never heard in your ear.... Mind-boggling suggestions.... What kind of mind-boggling suggestions, you ask?  You'll have to book a session with me to find out! ;)

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Anika

An oh-so wild ride on the Kama Sutra chair.  Let's experience your favorite position and have simultaneous orgasms together very, very soon!

Anika

Cobia:  Which one is the A-1? 

Anika

The cowboy suite has a saddle in in.  I've never had sex on a saddle, but would love for you to be my first-time!  Won't you take me on a wild ride in our cowboy-themed suite?

Anika

I want to make love to you on the floor by our fireplace.... Mmmmm....

Anika

Champagne for you!   Let's sip champagne together before, during, and after....

Anika

And, as always, tantric sex.... Experience just how good it can be with me, your favorite new playmate.  I can't wait to meet you!  Xo, Anika

Cobia

Quote from: Anika on Dec 28, 2018, 06:56 PM

I reckon it is just a regular room.  The first room in A hall.  I used to stay in the Safari suite.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 28, 2018, 07:05 PM

I reckon it is just a regular room.  The first room in A hall.  I used to stay in the Safari suite.
The cowboy bungalow is that first one on the right out by the pool

Jasper

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Dec 29, 2018, 02:52 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Dec 28, 2018, 07:05 PM

Yes!!! Good memory!!!

XxxJasper

The cowboy bungalow is that first one on the right out by the pool