Anika Review - xmas 2018

Started by jakesterjjj, Dec 29, 2018, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesterjjj

Another trip to Reno for some food, gambling and hopefully some fun with the ladies.

Always looking on the boards for newer ladies.   One new name really intrigued me,  Anika.   She has this intelligent way of advertising herself and created two posts that I really told me about her personality.  "8 Qualities of an ultimate client" and "9 Tips for negotiating the perfect party".

Xmas day..  headed over to Mustang around 4 or 5 ish planning on just hanging out.  I heard ChicagoBob was going to be there and wanted to meet him in the flesh.  I saw him briefly but he was talking to the beautiful Elise at the time.  ( I met Elise the previous night ).   Saw Aubrey and waved at her ... and then found a corner/wall seat for my normal "fly on the wall".... hoping to touch base with ChicagoBob when he finished talking.  Well lucky me..  INSTEAD of ChicagoBob coming over..  haha.  .. this beautiful tall blond/brunette women walked over and asked if she could join me.  Nervously I said sure..   Aubrey suggested she come over to talk to me.  THANK YOU AUBREY !!!.

She introduced herself to me as Anika and I said right away that I wanted to meet you in person.  We talked for a good 20-30 minutes I think.  What a wonderful person she is..  I was a little distracted by her beauty and of course a little nervous but she was sweet, sophisticated, smart, has a pretty smile and beautiful face, and is sexy as ahem..  Oh those legs.  Well I finally got enough courage to say maybe we can take this a little further and off behind the green door we went.   Discussion was short and sweet and we were off to the races..  During the booking process she came over and sat on my lap..  I was in heaven.. :-)

Off to her room.. my heart was skipping a beat.   The normal sheet over the bed,  The normal shower..  and when I came out.....  I made one fatal error.. (actually not so bad)   I generally love to slowly undress them myself while admiring their beauty.. she was wearing this reddish dress from what I remember..  blood rushing to another part of my anatomy so a little fuzzy.. :-)...  well she was ALREADY undressed..  WHAT..  I wanted to do that...  but... WOW..  she is beautiful..  Oh well.. I screwed up..  haha.   All I can say was this tall runway model looked stunning in the "flesh".   Of course details will between the both of us but a lot of caressing.. touching.. massaging.. etc...   Time went by too fast for me.  We were able to cuddle a little bit at the end.  All I could remember thinking.....  I still have a few days left on my trip.  Hopefully she'll be available before I leave...

Anika - you were wonderful...   

When i got back to the hotel I messaged her on the Mustang Board and thanked her for a wonderful time and said I would love to see her again...

2 days later and ready to drive back home to the Bay Area, CA ,  I went back "hoping" to see Anika again..  Alas - she was not available.  Waited for and hour or so and was just about to leave..  and low and behold Anika came out.  Oh.  she looked beautiful again and I asked if she would like to party again.   Off we went.  This time I wanted a little longer time with her so we can relax a bit and for me to admire that beautiful body even more.   Another fantastic party and I WILL be back if she stays at Mustang.  I told her that I will follow her wherever she goes..  (hope she doesn't leave Mustang)

Anika - Thank You again.   You are a wonderful, beautiful lady and looking forward to more parties in the future.

Jake

Anika

Thank you!  You are an absolute delight, and I'm already excited about our next party together.  I cherish the time we spent together and can't wait to spend more time with you.... You are an absolute gem, my dear!  XO, Anika

Anika

And Jake:  I'm sorry about your second visit.  No one informed me you were waiting.  I'm glad I caught you before you left.  Xo, Anika