News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What defines a beautiful woman?

Started by Michael, Dec 29, 2018, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

What characteristics stand out for a beautiful woman?  Sure, there are many, there are obvious, there are not so obvious.  I'll start with a few.  Her amazing ability to make others feel good about themselves,  her strut and her wonderful sense of humor. 

BigBankA7D

Personality is a big one doesn't matter how beautiful she is on the outside if she is toxic on the inside

NavySteve

Her smile, how she carries herself (posture), how she dresses to bring out her best features.

Ironman

Dude! Were you bored or something. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Some one I think is a 10 might be a 2 in your eyes. Then there is the whole inner beauty vs outer beauty debate. So there is no right or wrong answer here. Just individual perception.  Personally I have never met an ugly woman.I am just more strongly attracted to some more so then others.😎

Michael

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 31, 2018, 04:22 PM
Dude! Were you bored or something. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Some one I think is a 10 might be a 2 in your eyes. Then there is the whole inner beauty vs outer beauty debate. So there is no right or wrong answer here. Just individual perception.  Personally I have never met an ugly woman.I am just more strongly attracted to some more so then others.😎
It's never boring talking about beautiful women and all the wonderful layers that make them beautiful besides a pretty face. 

Ironman

Quote from: Michael on Dec 31, 2018, 06:52 PM
It's never boring talking about beautiful women and all the wonderful layers that make them beautiful besides a pretty face.

OK fair enough point taken.

Michael

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 01, 2019, 02:08 AM

Thank you, Apeman.  Happy New Year,  my friend.

BigBankA7D

Actually yes I was super bored 🤣 I did say personality before I said anything about looks though 😆

Ironman

Quote from: Michael on Jan 01, 2019, 02:15 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Jan 01, 2019, 02:08 AM

Thank you, Apeman.  Happy New Year,  my friend.

You as well Michael 🖖🏼

Ada Marie

The full package, in my eyes, is intelligence, grace, and beauty. If she can't hold a conversation it makes everything else not really a prize.

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ada Marie on Jan 02, 2019, 08:23 AM
The full package, in my eyes, is intelligence, grace, and beauty. If she can't hold a conversation it makes everything else not really a prize.

I agree with this 100% though beauty can be quite subjective!

Prospector Bob

A feller told me once that beauty was in the eye of the beer-holder. It was meant as a joke but there might be some truth to it... Especially at closing time.  ::)

All women are beautiful. That's what I've seen in my life. Even the ones that have broken my heart... :'(
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

SixT9er

True beauty for me is what's inside. Having said that if I don't find a Lady facially/ physically attractive the odds are I will never know how beautiful they are. The Lady doesn't need to be above "average" in looks, but I do have to find some attraction to want to further seek the true beauty. I've met and been with "Average" Looking Ladies who are incredibly Beautiful and sought out "Beautiful" looking Ladies who I found to be very ugly once I talked to them.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jan 02, 2019, 12:28 PM
A feller told me once that beauty was in the eye of the beer-holder. It was meant as a joke but there might be some truth to it... Especially at closing time.  ::)

All women are beautiful. That's what I've seen in my life. Even the ones that have broken my heart... :'(

Here you go PB since you mentioned closing time. Beer holder😁

https://youtu.be/V-yapH1qOW4

ColleenRose

Her eyes, for the eyes are the window to the soul