Top ten things I love about being a courtesan

Started by Anika, Jan 01, 2019, 01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anika

I adore being a courtesan for so many reasons. 

#1: The orgasms.  I wouldn't have nearly as many of them if I was not a sex worker!

Anika

#2: The wonderful people I meet.  I have met so many amazing, interesting, and generous men and couples over the years... They've helped me meet my goals while thoroughly enjoying the services I provide.

Anika

#3: The spectacular experiences I've tried.  If I was in a traditional relationship, I wouldn't have been able to experience such spectacular and varied lovemaking.

Anika

#4: My regulars.  Learning each other's bodies is so mutually fulfilling.  Every second, third, or hundredth date gives us a chance to hone our skills with one another.

Anika

#5: The passion.  Oh, how I adore the passion!

Anika

#6:  The sex furniture.  Working in a brothel gives me access to these amazing sex props, which can levitate a great experience to a phenomenal one.  Come try some with me ;)

Anika

#7: Making gentlemen and couples extraordinarily happy.  Every positive review reminds me how much you appreciate my service.  Making you utterly satisfied fulfills a deep need inside me.

Anika

#8:  Meeting amazing women who I can relate to.  It's nice to be able to discuss the secrets and skills of the sex trade with educated and talented women.

Anika

#9: Did I mention the orgasms?  This is such a nice job perk, I feel compelled to mention it twice!

Anika

#10: The freedom.  Working in this industry, I can take the time off to focus on projects and long-term goals.  If I don't see any of you in the next two days, that's exactly what I'll be doing until further notice.  Kisses to you and here's hoping I see you for the first time, or the next time, very, very soon! 

Redwood

You sound like a really fun lady.  Got to love those orgasms.  Would love to meet you one of these days and join you in one of those orgasms!

Olivia Lush

Great post, Anika and I couldn't agree more with you.
This is a wonderful profession with so many amazing perks.
I can't even say which ones I like most but for sure some of the most important for me are
-Making a difference in my clients' life being it by putting a smile in their faces, brightening their day, week , month
-The freedom to take time off when I want to travel (a big passion of mine) or have personal projects I want to dedicate extra time to
-The amazing orgasms
-The fantastic people I meet every day.

Can't wait to see you back at the ranch, girl.

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Michael j.

As the former Brazilian Jade once said, "Hey, I'm a nymphomaniac!  Why not get paid for it?"
Michael J.

FumbleNutts

I appreciate each and every lady for what they do and how they make me feel  :-*
It's 2,000 miles to Nevada, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!     
Follow on Twitter: @FumbleNutts

Ember

This post is fantastic! I agree with you whole heartedly Anika. Thank you so much for sharing hun!