News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day!

Started by firefighter, Nov 19, 2013, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

"It is better to be unfaithful than to be faithful without wanting to be!" ~ Brigitte Bardot

firefighter

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave!" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

caveman

All right I see another Fanacy coming from reading these Quotes. See you ladies in fire fighter gear pants, coat,boots,gloves, & helmets. You surround me. You ladies Have the big hoses & axes . One of you ladies yell out look he's on fire & you turn the hoses on me. The only reason I don't fall to the ground is I'm getting hit by water on all side so it's holding me up. Than you stop with the water & rip my clothes off. You ladies inspect for damage from the fire. The only thing I want to know is how you ladies got out of that gear so fast? Yaba Daba Do!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Phoenix

Fuck yes please :) you know I get off on wearing firefighter/ motocross ect. :D I wanna have him slide under my fire jacket and bending me over in thigh high red pleather bots while I'm holding onto the brass pole and wearing the face guard helmet then I place you on a chair I stand and strudel you wearing only red suspenders black t-backs red thigh high boots I slide up and down your pole switching from facing you to having my back facing you I then lean over so my hands can reach the floor as I wrapp my legs around your waste as your hands grip my hips and you.......ahhhhhh to be continued I gotta go guuuush (the true definition of squirting...giggles) :D

caveman

Hell yeah, that will put lead in your pencil or make it come shooting out! :o :o After reading that I think I need a nap & a shower Plus clean sheets. ;) ;)

firefighter

I didn't say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you!

firefighter

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car!

caveman

It dosen't oh crap there goes that theory.

firefighter

Quote from: Phoenix on Nov 29, 2013, 06:48 PM
Fuck yes please :) you know I get off on wearing firefighter/ motocross ect. :D I wanna have him slide under my fire jacket and bending me over in thigh high red pleather boots while I'm holding onto the brass pole and wearing the face guard helmet then I place you on a chair I stand and strudel you wearing only red suspenders black t-backs red thigh high boots I slide up and down your pole switching from facing you to having my back facing you I then lean over so my hands can reach the floor as I wrapp my legs around your waste as your hands grip my hips and you.......ahhhhhh to be continued I gotta go guuuush :D

Dear Phoenix, when I visit MR I'll wear my turnouts and fireman's carry you to your boudoir!
I put on my turnouts and lifted Lady Aries in the fireman's carry at AC and took her on a romantic journey!
http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=75918

firefighter

"Fuck me," I whispered, giving him permission, taking him into my flesh, a soft invitation to madness!" ~ Emme Rollins

caveman

That's not like that line they had in the first American pie movie. Where he was with the college girl in the car & they were talking . The next thing you know he says suck me beautiful & she starts laughing. She tells him he needs a better line than that.

Phoenix

oh yeah I like that... I got so moist seeing that it gave me a couple different twists to you firemans carey when you get here  ;)

firefighter

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 07, 2013, 11:34 PM
oh yeah I like that... I got so moist seeing that it gave me a couple different twists to your firemans carry when you get here  ;)

Dear Phoenix,
OK, what twists do you have in mind? Is it kinky? I certainly hope so! ;D :-*

Phoenix

im always full of twist and turns and quite abit of kink ;) once you get here i will have to show you...i should be here from the 10th-14th and then 17th-22nd of december not shure exactly when i will be returning after that unless you have a specific date in mind that you would like me to fly you around the mustang world or (weather permitting) we could go on an outdate...its been way to long for me sence ive been on an outdate ( thank you Toby for the last outdate i was on )

firefighter

"I know I'll never come to face to face with anything that takes the place of a woman's love!" ~ Alan Jackson