News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day!

Started by firefighter, Nov 19, 2013, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

And the coffee goes out the nose! Love the second one! Got a good visual with that one!!!! Lmao!

Phoenix

firefighter

All major religious traditions carry basically the same message; that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives! ~ Dalai Lama

Phoenix

firefighter

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness! ~ Confucius

firefighter

Let deeds match words. ~ Plautus 

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. ~ Buddha

Silence is true wisdom's best reply. ~ Euripides

firefighter

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. ~ Dalai Lama

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~ Dalai Lama

The purpose of our lives is to be happy. ~ Dalai Lama

Victoria

The second one is one of my favorite quotes ever!  :)

Phoenix

firefighter

"Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another!" ~ Thomas Merton

"Love isn't an emotion or an instinct... it's an art!" ~ Mae West

"Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise and the amazement of the Gods!" ~ Plato

Victoria

There you are! I've missed your quotes! Welcome back!  :-*

Olivia Bentley

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~ Dalai Lama

:) :) :) Love this.  ;)

johann

There are two ways to be rich in life. The first is to make more, the second is to desire less.

Donatella

The money is not everything but help.

:) :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Donatella

Experience is everything .
:-*
I agree
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!