News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Joke

Started by caveman, Nov 20, 2013, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I know Tuesdays are booby Tuesday & Wensday is hump day. What are the rest of the days?

Abdfl59

Phoenix goes nekkid days!

Phoenix

:o i like that  :-*

Michael j.

A new joke:  What is a definition of confusion?  Twenty blind lesbians in a fish market.
Michael J.

Phoenix

John N Ga

An old man, Mr. Smith, resided in a nursing home. One day he went into the nurses' office and informed Nurse Jones that his penis died. Nurse Jones, realizing the Mr. Smith was old and forgetful decided to play along with him. "It did? I'm sorry to hear that," she replied. Two days later, Mr. Smith was walking down the halls at the nursing home with his penis hanging outside his pants. Nurse Jones saw him and said, "Mr.Smith I thought you told me your penis died". "It did" he replied; "today is the viewing"

Michael j.

Some people are gathered in church one Sunday, waiting for services to start.  Suddenly there's an explosion of fire and smoke at the front of the church, and the devil appears.  Everyone panics and stampedes out of the church except for one old man sitting in the front pew.  The devil walks over to the old man, throwing lightning bolts and fireballs.  "Do you know who I am?" he says in a thundering voice.  "Yep, I sure do" the man replies meekly.  "And that I can ruin you with a word of a gesture?" he demands.  "Yep, you sure can?" the man calmly replies.  "And cause you an eternity of pain and misery?" the devil shouts. "yep, that's about right" says the old man.  "THEN WHY AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF ME?' the devil says in a terrible voice.  The man merely replies, "Well, for the last thirty five years I've been married to your sister!"
Michael J.

John N Ga

A doctor and his wife were sunbathing on a beach when a beautiful young blonde in a tight-fitting bikini strolled past. The blonde looked a the doctor, smiled seductively, and murmured in a very sexy voice, "Hi there handsome. How ya doing?" She then wiggled her backside and walked off. "Who was that?" demanded the doctor's wife."Er- just a woman I met professionally." stammered the doctor. "Oh yeah?" his wife snarled. "In whose profession? Yours or hers?"

John N Ga

Q:  What did one of the blonde's legs say to the other one?

A:  Between you and me we could make a lot of money!

MrEd73

Quote from: John N Ga on Aug 30, 2016, 10:34 AM
Q:  What did one of the blonde's legs say to the other one?

A:  Between you and me we could make a lot of money!

Upvote for that
Just roll with it.

John N Ga

A man was shipwrecked with his dog and a sheep on a tiny island in the middle of nowhere. Everytime the man moved close to the sheep, his dog would snarl and growl at him.
One day while walking the island he discovered a lovely naked lady who also had just become marooned. "Finally, some company!" he thought. While sitting on the shore and the watching the sunset with his new female friend, he slowly leaned over and whispered in her ear, ''Hey, could you go walk the dog?''

Michael j.

A man has been marooned on a desert island for ten years.  One day he's standing at water's edge as usual, watching for a passing ship.  Then something starts splashing  out of the surf, and a diver in full scuba gear appears.  The mask and hood come off, and it's an absolutely gorgeous woman.  "How long since you've had a smoke?" she asks. The man replies, "Oh, man, it's been ten years!"  The woman unzips a side pocket and hands him a pack of smokes and a lighter.  The man takes a long drag and says, "Oh, man, that feels so good!"  The woman says, "How long since you've had a drink?"  She opens another pocket, takes out a  flask, and hands it to him.  Taking a long pull, he says, "Oh, man, that tastes so good!"  The gal then unzips the front of her wetsuit and asks, "How long since you've played around?"  The man exclaims, "Now, don't tell me you've got a set of golf clubs in there!"
Michael J.

Caleesi

What's red, moist and has 7 dents in it??😈😈

Caleesi

Quote from: Caleesi on Jan 31, 2019, 01:31 PM
What's red, moist and has 7 dents in it??😈😈

SNOW WHITE'S CHERRY!! 😂😂😂🍒🍒🍒

Michael j.

A man gets racked up in a bad car accident and is taken to a Catholic hospital.  The nun in the ER asks him what sort of insurance he has.  "Oh, I'm sorry sister. I have no coverage at all!" he replies.  She asks, "Do you have any relatives that can help you?" she asks.  He replies, "Only a spinster sister in another state.  But she's a nun, like you."  Smiling, the nun says, "Oh, nuns aren't spinsters. We're married to God!"  The man tells her, "Well in that case, send the bill to my brother-in-law!"
Michael J.