Experience phoenixxx with her new long strawberry blonde locks

Started by Phoenix, Nov 22, 2013, 03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah I feel soooo freakin sexy with the strawberry blonde extensions Kourtny did for me  :-* I luv the way it hey flow over my breasts and down to the small of my back and gym ass really pops like BAM!!!!!!! Ok im horny again..... :o  :D ;)

shooter

We need a picture of this. I can't imagine you with long hair.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

Yeah I used to have very long strawberry blonde hair years ago :) but I screwed up big time by bleaching it platinum blonde ( for the first time ever)I a crazy amount of client also :D but within 3 months I ended up with a bald spot on the back of my head and clumps of hair falling out and loosing a lot of my clientell :-[ :'( and I have still been trying to recover from that and Godbless Tara and kourtney for encouraging me to try extensions (now that my hair is strong enough)  :D :-*

Lorelei

caveman

Your hair looked good to me every time I've seen you!!! ;) ;) I would like to see you with long hair because that would mean more hair whipping!! :o :o :o

Phoenix

say there sister girl it is so good to hear from you its been such a long time sorry we missed each other you last trip but I was dealing with my stepdad passing away  :( but now he is out of pain and in Gods arms  :) hopefully things are going reat for you have a safe and very merry Christmas and Happy new year...Godbless you and you family  :-*  :-*  :-*