News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sex Quotes

Started by Dixie, Nov 23, 2013, 04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johann

Having good sex is just like riding a motorcycle fast or shooting a gun.

To excel at any of these activities, you need incredibly good control.

caveman

That leaves me out. I keep going off half cocked. I keep looking cock eyed, & my aim is really off. I shoot it on her foot ,leg, hand, caught her hair, & some times the floor. The dam thing just gets away from me. :o

Dixie

I so horny...........  Come  come come

Phoenix

;D  ;D  ;D my ex husband said dang girl I wish you looked at me the way you looked at food and II said if you made me feel as good as food does I would  :o  ;D I think that was the beiginng of the end for us  ;D   and the beginning of me enjoying my food the way I want...hint hint  ;) ever seen the episode of sex in the city were Samantha had sushi on her body...oh and that reminds me Caveman remember the boston cream pies I threw on your body then wrestled with you while we were both necked  ;D that was one sexy mess...we even had to cover the entire room with pastic wrap so we did get it in the carpet ect... ;D

firefighter

"Cunnilingus is next to Godliness!" ~ Kali Nichta

Dixie

Amazing  phoenixxxxxxxxx  I loved it

caveman

Remember there's noway I'm going to forget That!!! ;) ;) That was hot & sexy !!! :-* :-* I loved seeing you all excited & licking the pie off you! ;D ;D If any one has any question if Phoenix is excited look at her Nipples. Just saying. ;) ;) I want to do that again but on a bigger scale. Thank You you beautiful sexy lady! ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* Your one Tasty Lady!!! ;) ;)

firefighter

He makes love to me expertly, mechanically and frigidly... he's pressing all my erogenous buttons systematically without emotion, as if I were a computer keyboard!

firefighter

"A man without a woman is like a fish without water!" ~ Jennifer Kesler

caveman

Phoenix

you have a woman you just gotta come see me at the ranch my captain caveman and speaking of water does squirting count  ???  ;D

bucky badger

sex is hereditary-if your parents never had it odds are you won't either!
oh, and phe, here's one for you-
please punctuate this statement to make it true: woman without her man is nothing
GO BUCKY!
GO PACK!
GO AWAY BELOW 0 TEMPS!

Phoenix

??? you mean a man without his woman is nothing....

tobyg3

My apologies for buttin' in. Just wanna take a stab at this (I like puzzles and teasers) -

Woman. Without her, man is nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, finger got stuck, as usual.

firefighter

"Variety, multiplicity are the two most powerful vehicles of lust!" ~ Marquis de Sade