Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

"Cunnilingus is next to Godliness!" ~ Kali Nichta
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"I don't make love, I fuck... hard!" ~ E. (Erika) L. James
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"'Sex' is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the others!" ~ Marquis de Sade
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married!" ~ Matt Barry
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away." ~ Mae West
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy." ~ Steve Martin
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"No sex is better than bad sex." ~ Germaine Greer
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"If sex is such a natural phenomenon, how come there are so many books on how to do it?" ~ Bette Midler
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"Healthy, lusty sex is wonderful!" ~ John Wayne
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"Sex is emotion in motion!" ~ Mae West
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got!" ~ Sophia Loren
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"I regret to say that we of the FBI are powerless to act in cases of oral-genital intimacy, unless it has in some way obstructed interstate commerce!" ~ J. Edgar Hoover
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"I respect you," he murmured, "and your views. I think of you as an equal. I admire your brains, and all those big words you like to use. But I also want to rip your clothes off and fuck you until you scream and cry OMG!" ~ Jack Travis (Smooth Talking Stranger)
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"I enjoyed sex and indulged in it when I fancied the men!" ~ Christine Keeler
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

"The major civilizing force in the world is not religion, it is sex!" ~ Hugh Hefner
NRA Benefactor Member