News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sex Quotes

Started by Dixie, Nov 23, 2013, 04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I want to meet this Emily Dickinson. She sounds like she knows what she's talking about. ;D ;D

Prospector Bob

Quote from: caveman on Dec 29, 2013, 11:46 AM
I want to meet this Emily Dickinson. She sounds like she knows what she's talking about. ;D ;D

Emily Dickinson died May 15, 1886. A couple of favorite Emily Dickinson Quotes:

"The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience."

"Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell."
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

caveman

I guess She wasn't loved enough than. Dam! :o :o

coralin

"Why bust a nut to a video when you can experience the real thing." - Anonymous

caveman

It's always better to have the real thing! especial because when your alone you got to picture what the lady would say. Like all yea just like that baby or a little more to the left. ;D ;D More teeth please!! :o :o

firefighter

We can't command our love, but we can our actions. ~ Arthur Conan Doyle

A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. ~ Saint Basil 

Who is wise in love, love most, say least. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

firefighter

The perks of sex extend well beyond the bedroom. Sex helps keep your immune system humming, boosts your libido, improves women's bladder control, lowers blood pressure, counts as exercise, lowers heart attack risk, lessens pain, may make prostate cancer less likely, improves sleep and eases stress. ~ Web MD
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/sex-and-health 

Victoria

While I am not a fan of Web MD, you do speak the truth! And an orgasm can also help with migraines!  :o

firefighter

"I enjoyed sex and indulged in it when I fancied the men!" ~ Christine Keeler

firefighter

"The major civilizing force in the world is not religion, it is sex!" ~ Hugh Hefner

Phoenix

Dixie

-My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met and got marry

-A guy knows he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days that love

firefighter

Cunnilingus is like gently licking the dressing off a salad without biting the lettuce. Even if you're a master swordsman, your penis can't compete with your tongue in terms of creating clitoral stimulation. Why? The overwhelming erogenous sensation cunnilingus provides is unbelievably climactic. ~ Zorro

firefighter

"Sex without love or romance is merely healthy exercise!" ~ Robert A. Heinlein   
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive! ~ Dalai Lama
NRA Benefactor Member