News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Panty Game

Started by Victoria, Nov 23, 2013, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Ok... So those of you that know me, know that I have drawers FULL of panties... Every color and pattern imaginable! Soooo... I figured why not make a guessing game to figure out which ones I am wearing!  The person with the most points at the end of the week will have a surprise in store the next time they see me!

Here are today's choices:
A. Black with Cherries
B. Purple with Leopard Print
C. Pink with Leopard Print
D. Blue with Stripes

Good Luck!

Phoenix

Ummmm I'm guessing no panties because you and I are gonna be getting down with yet another sexual adventure sponsor ;)

caveman

I guess A because your A number 1!!!

Victoria

Pheonixxx, I hope so! Caveman, I will post the answer this afternoon.  ;)

coralin

I'm guessing it's B.

tobyg3

You're wearing panties?!!!

Dixie

I think C pink 
love this game

caveman

tobyg3 , she didn't say they had a crotch in them. some frilly piece of cloth with color & glitter to bring your eyes right to her goodys. She hipnotizices you with her panties & than gives you the one two punch. right breast,left,& than the knock out Her goodies. Yell stagger out of her room saying what just happen. What ever it was I feel good.

Just Tom

new day, new panties, right?  i vote for A, the black ones with cheeries
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

tobyg3

I believe ya, cave. I just seem to remember that the last time I was there, and met up with her, she was bare under the dress. In fact, every one of the ladies seemed to be going commando, except Stevie Ray, but I think that's because she wasn't wearing a dress.  Are the panties for the VIPs only, or is it the other way around (and I'm not talking about the pose)?

Anyway, who won yesterday?

Victoria

Sorry for the delay!  The Correct Answer was C!!!!

Today's Options are:

A: Green with Christmas trees
B: Neon Green
C: Black with Neon Zebra Print
D: Plain Black Lace

caveman

Victoria

Sorry! My computer decided to get one of those Trojan viruses thanks to someone hacking one of my accounts.

Anyway, Yes! Caveman. The answer was B for that day!

Todays options are

A. Black with neon leopard print
B. Pink lace
C. Blue lace
D. Blue polka dot

Silverado

I will vote for option E - none of the above

caveman

Nice,
I'll say D Blue polka dot