News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Garth Brooks

Started by caveman, Nov 30, 2013, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I watched his live show on tv last night. He is a good entertainer. I liked the part when he said to his father as a little kid. Why don't we wear seat belts & his fathers reply was He had a friend that was in a car accident. The car flipped & caught fire & he died. The father said he would rather be thrown clear of the wreck. He said every time he'd ask his father why they didn't do something. His father had a friend that died doing it. If you saw the show you would enjoy this. It was funny the way he told it. I like what he said inspired him & how he got his start. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix

Oh yeah :) he really get into his performances...I had a client back in my very early years buy me some boots Rocky Mountain jeans a shoulderlesstop and a cowboy hat to wear to his concert he was taking me to see (the guy was the one responsible for organizing the stage special effects) it was awesome you could feel the energy from the fire and the rain  :). And then all the sudden the tarp holding the water busted yet Garth still kept performing and the audience didn't even know the difference...the only reason I knew is because he had to run and fix it before it shorted out the entire concert.....and that's my Garth Brooks story ;)