News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Coralin

Started by Phoenix, Dec 02, 2013, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Say there you sexy fucker it was a real good feeling to see your eyes light up and that handsome smile on your face when you turned around and saw me  :D and dang the sensation your sent thru my body when you grabbed my wrists....oh my goodness... That's wut made me want to get up and dance for you, after you bought me my redbull....oops little did I know once my back was turned to climb on stage to flirt with you that you would be swarmed by C.C. Ayanna and Stieve Ray and then whisked off to the dance floor by Ayanna....whew!!!! you are deffinately a popular dude...I luv to share and play with others  and see everybody have fun and smiling yet I was up hours past my shift and bedtime and had to go to sleepy land so i could be bright eyed and bushy tailed for my morning shift....I will just have to wait until you come back inn to catch up with you....oh yeah and I heard you got pretty smammmied also .... ;D wut a way to wrap up Thanksgiving :-* :-*. Godbless ya

coralin

Thanks Phe!  You were definitely a welcome sight, tho I have to admit you were a bit overdressed for the parlor... until it all came off when you were on the pole.  You nearly gave me a heart attack with your nakedness up there.  Such a sexy little lady.
I can't say I was a popular dude, only because there were so few guys there.  It was Thanksgiving night after all, and I figured most sane people were staying home with their families rather than cruising out to the Mustang for some brewskis.
We'll catch up next time, though I'm not sure when that will be.  My appearances out there are getting mighty rare.

Phoenix

they shure are mabey we can sneak you in thru the back door and go over to the Asian suite and I can do more than just strip on the pole for you...I don't think you have ever experienced my upside down blow job before  :o :D

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 07, 2013, 11:30 PM
they shure are mabey we can sneak you in thru the back door and go over to the Asian suite and I can do more than just strip on the pole for you...I don't think you have ever experienced my upside down blow job before  :o :D

........very interesting !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

oh yeah its quite a head rush for both involved  :o  :D