Vitoria and Dixie Snowball fight!!!

Started by Victoria, Dec 03, 2013, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Dixie and I just had a Snowball fight half naked!!!!  ;D

WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE FUN???

caveman

Just Tom

don't know about Dixie, But Victoria always makes sure to get at least one snowball down your collar....damn girl, quit playing in the snow
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

KC

WOW... I would like to have seen that half naked snowball fight!!! Warming up with both ladies afterwards would have been a fantastic way to relax on a cold winter night...

KC

Phoenix

;D  ;D  ;D yeah Victoria has a way of getting us girls half necked in the snow...say Vic. remember the picture you took of my one year after a long busy weekend I was in a green bikini with my tasles on my hips and barefooted too  :o  :o sooo much fun wheeee!!!!

caveman

I think I have seen that one. Your running past the horse out side.

Dixie

Well no snow ball fight!!!!!!! No one what to come in and play with us come on men come come  befor the snow melts or just have a white Christmas with us toooooooooo................
Dixie 1 am to 1 pm
Vitoria 7 to 7

Victoria

Yes, we were bored... So... We ended up launching a few snowballs!

Phee, I remember that pic... I think it was taken down because of privacy reasons, but yes! I was naked in the snow... :).

Phoenix

yeah its so liberating and fun when we can enjoy  each other in the snow necked... seeing us all smile and have fun creats a warm feeling inside  :-*

Cobia

Quote from: Victoria on Dec 12, 2013, 08:41 PM
Yes, we were bored... So... We ended up launching a few snowballs!

Phee, I remember that pic... I think it was taken down because of privacy reasons, but yes! I was naked in the snow... :).

Naked in the snow....?  Damn you are tough.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

yep dont let the fact that we are female fool ya  ;)  ;D

Stevie Ray

Yeah I got some snow balls for ya! Hehehe!
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Victoria

They really need a LIKE button on here Pheonixxx! Lol... As far as tough goes, my nicknames Crash, Rocky, and Grill Mate.... Yeah... They are there for a reason! I usually get back up and say LET'S DO IT AGAIN! I know someone else like that too... She is a pretty tough cookie... ;)

Phoenix

And once again Victoria and I were out necked in the snow this morning running down the steps to give my client his jacket he forgot :o ;D (well not completely necked she had on her sexy black fuzzy boots and I had on a long open front see thru sweater...tee heee heee)

Victoria

Phee, you were pretty much naked... And barefooted! Silly girl! :)