News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Black Friday

Started by caveman, Dec 04, 2013, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I know not to mess with ladies on black Friday at the malls! ;D I've been seeing on the news ladies going at it. They showed this one fight I think in Anapolice in my state where the ladies got in a fight out side of victoria secrets. Two ladies were beating up on this 17 year old. They showed this one in PA where they were on the ground fighting & the one pulled out a stun gun & was going to town. For get watching a movie just get the popcorn & watch the news. The one thing that got me is the guy that was feeling blue & wanted to spread some holiday cheer so he went to the mall with a thousand dollars I think in ones. He started dumping it from the upper level & it was falling on the people below. They arrested him or just held him until they were sure no one got hurt & than band him fro the mall for a year. I try to stay away from the malls just watch it on tvy this time of year! ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix

;D  ;D  ;D so Dixie kidnapped me this black Friday (so I could help her stay focused) it was really exciting for my first black Friday...and man I had never seen such a sea of people like I seen at walmart before in my life me and Dixie were trying to find each othere with our cell phone on speaker and then I see her tinyl little blonde headed bobbing areound like she was in the ocean or something I wA like "I see you keep cumming my my and take my had..it was like we had to save each other from the sharkes (people with grocery carts)  :o  :o  ;D  ;D  ;D and once we did we got the heck out of there....and another thing if you ever need cutsies in line take Dixie her beauty will get ;you to the front of the line right away  ;) thaks again girl I had a lot of fun we should do it again the next time around my treat (hopefully I can afford it)  ;)