News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What do I do

Started by Dixie, Dec 05, 2013, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

I  am bored so can someone come In and fuck or put something in my mouth
Someone come in and keep me out of trouble  please ...................
Oh ya Victoria is here with me and she we'll be in all my party's
Come in and see me or her or both
:P.      :o.     8).     ;D.     :-*.    :-X

KC

Hi Dixie... I wish I was in Nevada for the holidays. I would love to party with you and Victoria. Thanks again for a great birthday celebration with me a few weeks ago. You were amazing with those candles in the club area. You were also amazing in our private parties on both days as well... I can't wait to come back and see you again...

KC

Dixie

Yes you got on so happy ....... :-*.    ;D

caveman

I say go the pole you have at bar & put your legs around it. Than sit down facing the door & take off your top. Slowly creese your breast. When you see someone. try to do the eye lock thing. Than start to play with yourself faster & get yourself breathing hard. I know I'm just picturing this Image. Have Victoria play a little with you. The two of you make out. That should garanty you a good party or the two of you! Let me go rob a bank & I'll be right there Lol! Do you know how to keep the die packs from going off? :o

Dixie

That sound like a good idea.............
I well be doing that tonight thank you

Phoenix

I thought I was addicted to dancing but Dixie deffinatley brings it to a different level especialy when im up there with her (talk about a dance marathon she had my entire body feeling like jello the last Sat or sunday I worked with her I was tryin to go to bed around !a.m. but ended upstaying awake dancing until around 3a.m. whew I slpept so deep after I got off the stage whew...zzzz  ;D ) oh and im also very proud of how Montana is cumming around and palying with me and Dixie on stage  :-*  :-*  :-* keep up the excitement Dancin Dixie  ;)

Dixie

Come and party with us at and we well dance on the old mustang pole who ever come in and party with us first  let  us have a little reminisce for us.  :-*

Dixie

I know what it cold outside please come in and warm up please

Phoenix

Dixie you have read my mind i miss the Mustang stage so bad especial Sence mama Susan let me put in a blower back in 2007/8 she said the stage was for me to spread my wings and i shure spread alot more than that while i was there and yes expecialy with Dixie i have a feeling she will be preading alot more than just her body across the stage  :o  :D hopefully Santa and or his elves will give us that for Christmas also  ;)