News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

"New" Website

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Mar 30, 2013, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector Bob

Jennifer... Nothing worthwhile happens overnight, it takes diligence & dedication to accomplish great things. You'll get there sweetie... Keep on doing what you've been doing.

PB

Quote from: Jennifer on Apr 25, 2013, 05:29 AM
The old site sucks, I will check it out! Thank you! Everything should be directed to the "new" site.

I'm having a bit of a struggle with the emails and few other things..............

I'm not throwing in the towel..... I'm going to continue my pursuit to a wonderful website

for the wonderful ladies that make the Mustang Ranch what it is.  Thank you!

I have not forgotten what I said about "emails, menu's, chat, store, etc...

I get wrapped around the axle on one item and before I know it, the day is gone!

When I first went to Lance about the new website, I thought for sure I could get it

done in a week. 2 months later the site was launched. In the "real world" things can get

done quick! Man oh Man it's taking  a bit longer. Please remember "good thing come to those who wait".

Thank you for waiting! I appreciate all of you! Thank you!!!!! I'm working on the site everyday!!!

Thank you
Jennifer
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

World Famous Mustang Ranch

PB,

I really appreciate your kind words.

I agree 100% with you! We all know I'm diligent and dedicated, so look out because great thing are coming!

Thank you!!!!!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Jennifer on May 04, 2013, 10:44 PM
PB,

I really appreciate your kind words.

I agree 100% with you! We all know I'm diligent and dedicated, so look out because great thing are coming!

Thank you!!!!!

You're welcum sweetie! Too bad you don't party anymore.... I'd really, REEEALLY, like to show my appreciation!  ;)  :-* :-*
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Phoenix

shiiit she pulls the string to the cyber party we are all enjoying...giggles ;)

tobyg3

Jennifer,
I'm fairly new to this forum and the Ranch, so I've been spending quite some time the last few days in the forum, mainly to acquaint myself with the regulars, and the ladies, and the culture (the fact that I actually don't have a life anyway won't even be mentioned here). Overall, I have seen some major changes on some of the website pages, and I just want to add my voice to the herd, so to speak. I don't know what your technical training was before taking on this task, but I have personal experience with web-page maintenance, and can completely appreciate the responsibility you're undertaking. If there's ever any tips or other help I can provide, just shoot me an email.
Soar with the eagles, nice lady.

Michael j.

Hey, what happened to the new home page? It doesn't have the column of links for forum, lineup, ladies, store, etc. 
Michael J.

tobyg3

Yeah, I got the same. Have to admit, you ladies can surprise us!!!

No, really, wha' hoppen?

tobyg3

Got a request concerning navigation for the Web team. It would be convenient to have a link on the forum pages that would take the user all the way back to the Ranch website home page (not the forum home page). You could incorporate the link into the Header label at the top left, that is above the user information, since there is already a link to the forum home page in the navigation menu further down.

Along the same line, for the regular website pages, there is also no link to return to the website home page. A good idea for this link, would be the Mustang Ranch brand that is above the left-side navigation menu.

Just sayin'. I do appreciate the hard work you're undergoing to make the website work. Good luck and thanks.

Alan

In general, I feel this is a nice web site for us to use....I have no problems so far... :)

Scarlett

I really like this new website!!  ;D

bucky badger

the old ste was better. more things goin on, more people. you should get all the fun stuff we did over there and bring it here. this site isnt active enough!

Phoenix

I wish we could have some of our old posts too...I like the way it showed alll the events and promotional outlets we enjoyed and the way it connected our forum activities and responses together :D. That shire would take forever to cut and paste unlessss there is a link connector or something...hmmm  ::) ??? whelp Jennifer the forum guru will figure it out :-*...hey has anybody got Jennifer a hand message or some acupuncture for her Christmas present that aw she can continue to stimulate us on diverse levels :o  :-*

Maya

Yes!! Can we please some of our old photos back on the site???
There were some that Jean & I took that from what I hear they were well liked & it would be awesome to see them again on the site.

Jennifer, is this possible?

Phoenix

oh fuck yeah those made my pussy moist  :o  :)

Duck11

Hello,
I like the changes that were made to improve the website. The one thing I do miss are the videos that some of the ladies had on their pages. Any chance on putting those back up? The videos of Alexia and Belle were what got me to make an appointment with them.  Phoenix and Victoria had good videos too.
A duck walks into a brothel and...