News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Crash strikes again!!!!!

Started by Victoria, Dec 20, 2013, 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Those of you who have known me for a while, know that I am quite the clutz! Well, I lived up to my old nickname yet again! It was kind of comical though....

A very handsome guy who drove all the way from Oregon to see me came in recently.  As I always do, I start up the shower for him to wash off all of the road dust. Well, I couldn't help myself, but to jump in and get things started. Only one thing... I forgot to grab the body wash... So, I go to jump out of the shower, and realize I also forgot the towel on the floor... (he was a little distracting...  :o )

Well, if you know me, you can imagine what happened next!

I go sliding across the floor, grab the shower curtain, almost rip it off the rod, and completely fall right on my butt... Lol...

The poor guy didn't know wether to laugh or help me up. After we get done dying laughing, we finally make it to the bedroom. Needless to say, we had to control the laughter before we continued!

And NO, I did not break anything!  ;D

caveman

That's nice to hear you didn't get hurt!!! ;D Was it like a Cobia moment where he said he thought He was going to die. I still would like to see the lady that brought him down in the Gym! ;D ;D  Take Care of yourself we want to have fun with you & this goes for the other ladies. We don't want you to get hurt!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Jagged

Thats  my  girl.    ::)
  Always   falling or  running  into something  as usual.

Least   U  didntt    break  something  this time.  Glad  U  2  were  able  2 laugh about it  instead of you  going  get  stitch  up   &  having  bandages all  over that  cute  body  of yours.

Vic ..   I  dont  know  what  Im  gonna  do  w/  U
   If  I  was  seeing   U  all  the  time..   I  would have  to  take out  a accidental health policy on U.
hhaaaa  hhaaa        ;D      ::)

Cobia

I bet that was funny...glad you are ok.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

Awwh girl laughs yep...that reminds me of one of our parties Victoria and I had in the MartiGra suite laughs she was wet and necked headed out of the jaquizzi tub toward the round bed and whoop there she she went sliding across the floor she was quite gracefully about it and so cute with her giggles girl you are one wet and wild time I luv it when we party together :-* needless to say the guy had a blast with  us ;)

Victoria

I remember that! I was walking sideways for a week! Lucky for health insurance! Lol

Phoenix

And lucky God made ya one sexy tuff chic ;)