Your To Do, Wish List Of Mustang Ranch Girls In 2014

Started by Weis, Jan 01, 2014, 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weis

Happy New Year. Lets get 2014 on the right track.

Which Mustang ranch girls are on your list to have a party with in 2014? You know your 2014 to do - "wish" list.
(for some, those parties mightl not happen, but that is why it is called a wish list)

Weis

I am sure that in the middle of the year of 2014 my list will expand like it has in the past years. These are some of Mustang ranch girls that I have seen in person or seen them talking on other board that I like to party with in the year 2014. (I know all of these parties will not happen, but that is why it is my wish list). Some of the girls that I have partied with over the last few years, will be a repeat party again.

My list in no particular order

Carerra
Latina
Belle
Milana
Dixie
Lucy
Kassie

Cobia

Well my wish list is Lina, Coco, Lucy, and Ayana that IS going to happen and always add some more
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

Alexia, Harley, and Phoenix are on my wishlist for new parties.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

caveman

My Wish list is to get back & see Phoenix!!!!! :) I love parting with the other Ladies Coco,Jean,Amiras,Victoria,Jayln, & i would love to party with others!! ;) ;)Harley,Mustang Sally, Maya, alexia, Geineva, but to many to pick from. I say that  Because all the ladies are Hot Hot!!!! :'( :'( :'(They all have there owen special gifts which go beyond sex!!!! Phoenix all she needs is 5 minutes maybe less & she has you Especially if she is dancing!!!! I'll tell any one going there talk to the ladies You will be surprised!!! :o :o :o :o

Michael j.

Michael J.

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Jan 01, 2014, 11:53 PM
My Wish list is to get back & see Phoenix!!!!! :) I love parting with the other Ladies Coco,Jean,Amiras,Victoria,Jayln, & i would love to party with others!! ;) ;)Harley,Mustang Sally, Maya, alexia, Geineva, but to many to pick from. I say that  Because all the ladies are Hot Hot!!!! :'( :'( :'(They all have there owen special gifts which go beyond sex!!!! Phoenix all she needs is 5 minutes maybe less & she has you Especially if she is dancing!!!! I'll tell any one going there talk to the ladies You will be surprised!!! :o :o :o :o

Aww, Caveman!
I feel so special that I was on that list, although, you, PhePhe, and I have spoken on it before. Hehe  ::) I still feel quite special I was thought of and remembered.. Hehe  :-*
Much love Caveman!
Take Care!

tobyg3

Amaris, if she is available, will be my first party when I visit. If she doesn't totally use me up, then I will make time for these ladies (again, if they are available) -

Carrera
Olivia Bentley (haven't met yet, but she comes highly recommended)
Phoenix
Sally
Stevie Ray
Victoria

Once I make thru this group, I'll add more.

caveman

Aww, Caveman!
I feel so special that I was on that list, although, you, PhePhe, and I have spoken on it before. Hehe  ::) I still feel quite special I was thought of and remembered.. Hehe  :-*
Much love Caveman!
Take Care!
[/quote]

Say Dam straight you made it to the list!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) From what I have seen I would put every lady at the ranch on the list!!!! :o :o It's not just about partying with you ladies! It is about talking , being held , & Partying!!! :-* It's real nice talking to you ladies & not being looked at as plain white trash. I've had people look down at me like I was nothing.  :( :( Things change real quick when they need something from you!! Than all the sudden there your best bud!!

Sally

Quote from: tobyg3 on Jan 03, 2014, 04:15 AM
Amaris, if she is available, will be my first party when I visit. If she doesn't totally use me up, then I will make time for these ladies (again, if they are available) -

Carrera
Olivia Bentley (haven't met yet, but she comes highly recommended)
Phoenix
Sally
Stevie Ray
Victoria

Once I make thru this group, I'll add more.

Toby,
Happy to see I made it to your list as well! :)
Hope that the list becomes a reality soon! :)
<3

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Jan 03, 2014, 06:07 AM

Aww, Caveman!
Much love Caveman!
Take Care!

Say Dam straight you made it to the list!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) From what I have seen I would put every lady at the ranch on the list!!!! :o :o It's not just about partying with you ladies! It is about talking , being held , & Partying!!! :-* It's real nice talking to you ladies & not being looked at as plain white trash. I've had people look down at me like I was nothing.  :( :( Things change real quick when they need something from you!! Than all the sudden there your best bud!!
[/quote]

Caveman...
I can completely understand where you are coming from..
And on that note, that is one reason we love keeping in touch with you guys and talking..
We like you guys to know it's not just the money for us, it's the company you give us..
The way you guys make us feel, and how we can make you guys feel..
And white trash!?
I never wanna hear that again, you are far from it Caveman!
We all love you guys!!
Take care and keep in touch!!
<3

Cobia

Quote from: Sally on Jan 03, 2014, 12:41 PM

Aww, Caveman!
Much love Caveman!
Take Care!

Caveman...
And on that note, that is one reason we love keeping in touch with you guys and talking..
We like you guys to know it's not just the money for us, it's the company you give us..
And white trash!?
We all love you guys!!
<3
[/quote]

Sally that was well written.  I like that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Sally

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 03, 2014, 02:56 PM
Quote from: Sally on Jan 03, 2014, 12:41 PM

Aww, Caveman!
Much love Caveman!
Take Care!

Caveman...
And white trash!?
We all love you guys!!
<3

Sally that was well written.  I like that.
[/quote]

Why thank you Cobia, I meant every word I spoke...
I am glad you liked it..
I hope all you gentlemen know our feelings on this note..
Much love guys!!
<3

Phoenix

:D  :D  :D  :D  :-*  :-*  :-* whaaaa I just adore the fuck out of you My captian Caveman and the rest of you fellas too in your own special ways  :P  :-*  ;)  :D and thank you Caveman and crew for encourageing me and the rest of the girls to express ourselvels and stimulate you fellas (and females) on such endearing erotic exotic diverse levels  ;)

Jagged

SORRY..  Im  few month late  w/  my list.  an addendum    
Quite a  few  of these  ladies  will  B   a   1st  time  4  me.   
Of course....
Some  of  these  ladies I have  party with  and  will party w/  them agian.
I  know  that I wont  get  thru this  whole list . 
That is  why  it  is  my [u]""""Wish"" ""[/u] list.     
   There  might B  more  ladies  2  add  later  N  the  year.

My  Wish  List of  the Ladies  @  the  Mustang    4   the   2K14  Year
The  List  is  somewhat  in  NO  particular  order.     

MUSTANG   2   Do ...   List   
                   Iff  it   happens   ---    1  of  these days  I will start back partying  again

((  sooner than  1 person might  think ))
1        Victoria   
2        Rachel
3        Carerra   
4    PHX  (( PHee  PHee))  Phoenix    
5    Sarah  V.  (( Vandella)) 
6        Alexia 
7        Ayanna   
8     Stevie  Ray 

9        Aubree
10  Mustang  SaLLy
11      CoCo   
12       Lina