News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

movie stars

Started by caveman, Jan 09, 2014, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

If you could spend a intimate evening with a famous lady & it has to be beside the mustang ladies. Who would it be or which ladies would you want to spend a evening with? Ladies what guy or guys or person would you want to spend time with? I can tell you I would want to spend time with a lot!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D That's why I excluded the mustang Ladies because I would want to spend time with them all but mostly my favorite!!!  I would pick the ladies from the big bang thereoy . The one that would be my first choice is Bernadet, Than Penny, & Amy bring up the rear! I like the ladies from the Today show Natilie,Dilian, Jena,the one that took her place while she was out,the little black lady, & to bring up the rear savana!!! I like the two on my local news Sara & Ava !! There is a whole lot more but these are ladies I see every day on TV That get me excited!! ;D ;D ;D
I hope you all will share some of yours !!!!!!!! ;D ;D
We don't need party poopers !!! :( :(

Phoenix

Kelly Ripa, Ellen, Rachel Ray, Darma, Grace,Julia, and that's just off the top of my head..giggels  I just said head  ;D

caveman

You can add them to my list along with the two from the series Heroes.

Phoenix

the cheerleader...everybody wanted her...laughs im gonna have to see wich one I want from that serieis

caveman

The one was in versity blue. the whip cream biki . The cheer leader is on nashville now! She did the thing with the seals in japan & was lucky she didn't get hurt.

Phoenix

just cause a person is famous doesn't mean they can just "la la la " thru life especial when it comes to wild life  ;)