News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How's this for a fun thing?

Started by tobyg3, Jan 12, 2014, 09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobyg3

So I was watching tv tonight, and kept seeing different commercials that used old-timey photo booths as part of the act. Now, understanding the respect for privacy that some of the guests and courtesans deserve, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a bad idea to put a photo booth in the WH lounge?
Thoughts?

caveman

I think that would be a good Idea just as long as people that didn't want to be in the photo weren't. What I mean is it would have to be set up in away where people couldn't accidently be in your picture. I got a picture of Victoria when she was taking a picture of me & Phoenix . Her reflection is in a window & I live it!!! ;D
She was the one that took it. That's the only problem I see.

Phoenix

oh that sound neat as fuck to have an enclosed booth with curtains and then we could sell pictures or give some of them away or as a bonus for rebooking of being afrequent fucker and the could have a choice of solo pic one on one pic or group pics...prices may vary....hmmm ok so mabey somebody could email tara and ask her wut she thinks  ;)

Victoria

It is an interesting idea... I can think of lots of naughty things to do with a camera booth!  :o. But I am very camera shy!

caveman

Victoria, You look pretty good in the picture you took of me & Phoenix!!! ;) ;) I see your reflection in the window by the pool.

Victoria

Just make sure it stays somewhere it's not going to get out!  ;)

caveman

There is only two people have it me & Phoenix. I'm surprise she didn't show it to you. I only wanted the pictures so like when years go by I can look at & enjoy those days all over again. It's also nice when get missing Phoenix & I have some of the other ladies besides yourself. It's just a beautiful thing!!!! Emilie holding my ding dong & putting her face right down next to it & smiling!!!! ;)

tobyg3

I still think it's a good idea, and management can decide how it gets used. The one question I have is where to place the booth. The lounge may have to lose a table and a couple of chairs. I'm thinking the back of the lounge next to the fun house door.

Maya

Photo booths are a blast! We could have diff types of masks, accessories n wigs to hide the identity of the ones that want to keep it a secret :)

Cobia

Quote from: Maya on Jan 24, 2014, 08:42 PM
Photo booths are a blast! We could have diff types of masks, accessories n wigs to hide the identity of the ones that want to keep it a secret :)

...sounds like fun.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Victoria