Ayana is the hottest in Reno!

Started by Redwood, Jan 16, 2014, 07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwood

If you have never visited the Mustang, it should be one of your life goals.  And if you do, there is no more wonderful or sexy or beautiful lady to play with than the beautiful Ayana.  She will take you to places you have never imagined!  Ayana is the ultimate pleasure! :-*

pearl pleaser

Ayana is just the hottest, period...

When she touches you, it's a combination of lighting and electricity that sets off these delicious sparks in your lower anatomy....

I miss her so much and miss being with her...usually she gives me such stunning orgasms that I have trouble remembering my name and walk around dazed and confused, bumping into walls....

She is simply that amazing!!!

So I hear you, Redwood. On my next trip to Nevada, my first stop will be Ayana's boudoir...and maybe I'll stick around for awhile... ;)

She is so freakin' sexy, and her curves are so exquisite that my arms, hands, mouth and tongue are having withdrawal pains!!!!
Ayana is simply the best I've ever been with...

Redwood

Ayana and I had a off the hook party about 3 weeks ago!  We both found our sweet spot and hit it out of the park!

Silverado

Based on my experience, I can't disagree with anything here.

pearl pleaser

Quote from: Redwood on Mar 19, 2014, 05:42 AM
Ayana and I had a off the hook party about 3 weeks ago!  We both found our sweet spot and hit it out of the park!

I am totally jealous. Lemme guess...Ayana's sweet spot is somewhere below her fourth rib/vertebrae?  ;)

Ayana

Thank you to Redwood for your post! We had a fabulous time it reminded me of our first encounter together. Nothing but lustful times. You know what I mean-lol ;)  :-*

And to Pearl Pleaser ,Cobia, and Silverado We each have had our very special parties-and you know why-lol ;) ;) ;) :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Redwood

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 03, 2014, 10:00 PM
Thank you to Redwood for your post! We had a fabulous time it reminded me of our first encounter together. Nothing but lustful times. You know what I mean-lol ;)  :-*

And to Pearl Pleaser ,Cobia, and Silverado We each have had our very special parties-and you know why-lol ;) ;) ;) :-*

Your welcome Ayana!  You are a wonderful lady and we did have a fabulous time...it reminded me of our first encounter as well.  Hope to see you again in the next couple of months!

pearl pleaser

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 03, 2014, 10:00 PM

Sexy Ayana, we've had a half-dozen amazing parties together, and there's a good reason I keep coming back: I can't get enough of your alluring honey. Although I don't get to see you as frequently as I'd like, and I haven't yet had the privilege of visiting you at the Mustang, I'll keep coming to see you as long as you'll have me, baby... ;) ;) ;) ;) :-*

Madam Tara

Ayana is back in house!~!!!!  :D ;) :)
Madam Tara XO

Ayana

Your to, to kind ya'll are making me blush :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*. I give what I receive from you. Our energies connect in our own special way. Thank you and I look forward to trying and making some new erotic fantasies cum true ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Redwood

Ayana, you know very well where you stand with me.  You are a wonderful lady and you know I will see you as often as I can.  We just have to make sure we both bring the passion.  Then, look out!

Donatella

See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Redwood

Quote from: Donatella on May 21, 2014, 01:35 AM
She is sexy and smart.

:)

Couldn't agree more!  And the sexual energy she has is amazing!

pearl pleaser

Quote from: Redwood on May 22, 2014, 06:09 AM
Quote from: Donatella on May 21, 2014, 01:35 AM
She is sexy and smart.

:)

Couldn't agree more!  And the sexual energy she has is amazing!

I wish I was at the Mustang this weekend to personally experience some of Ayana's erotic fireworks....she is so beautiful!!!