News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I popped Dixie's cherry!!!!!

Started by Victoria, Jan 26, 2014, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

So, all of you know that my friend Dixie and I play very well together. Well my friends, she and I had ANOTHER first!  She and I did a.... Get ready for it....  :o ......

Girl.... On girl.... ON GIRL party!

Most of you know I am comfortable playing with couples and other women. Well, it's not very often that and EXTREMELY SEXY (and when I say SEXY, I mean she almost made ME fall off the barstool when she came in!) lady comes in and wants to experience another woman. Much less TWO other women!

Well, needless to say, Dixie and I rocked her world! (as she did ours!) We had one hell of a party! I really don't think we could have gotten the bubble bath any further out of the tub!  Between the three of us, I think we made quite a few men jealous and made them turn five shades of red from blushing!

All I can say... I AM READY FOR ROUND 2!!!!!   ;D

caveman

That's Hot! Did you Two take turns sandwishing each other in between one another? Would it be to much to ask what toys you used? Getting sandwished & having as many hands as possible on you is incredable !!!!!!! ;D ;D This story is two thumbs up!!!!

Victoria

I will let you use your imagination!   :o

caveman

Phoenix

Dixie

Yes yes yes my girl Victoria she popped my cherry but any party it wouldn't  be with out my Victoria...... We had 3 party in last a week in half...............

For caveman we don't kiss and tell you know better.............
You party with both of us and you see what could happen can't want see you soon caveman........