News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Returning to Nevada...

Started by KC, Jan 28, 2014, 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

I am returning to Nevada on March 12th. I will be in Reno from the 12th to the 16th. I plan to visit the ranch on the 13th, 14th and the 15th. I hope Montana, Jaci, Miliana, Selena or Dixie will be in the house. If not, I am sure the lineup will be hot..... The Mustang Ranch is by far the best ranch in Nevada with the hottest ladies.....

Maya

Woohoooo....can I be a fly on the wall during your parties??....hahaaaa...(one can wish)

:)

I'm sure you will have a blast with all those lovely ladies!!

Dixie

Yes I we'll be in the house can't want too see
It been forever .... I love you company..... :-*
Yes maya you can be a fly on the wall you bring your toys lol

Maya

Yay! I'll be the naughty fly having a great view of all the fun! & the one ready to hand some toys over to Dixie for her to use :)

caveman

Dixie

Are you ready for us KC I so happy your on the forum kiss kiss kiss

KC

Hi Dixie lady... I will be ready for you all. I sent an email to Tara and let her know when I am planning to return. She asked that I do that. I haven't heard anything back from her yet. It sounds like Montana, Maya, Jaci and yourself will all be there when I return. Do you have any suggestions for me to help prepare myself for you all???  ;)  Have a great Valentine's Day...

Phoenix

Stretch and take you viatamins ;) giggels

Maya

Yes, I agree with Phoenix, STRETCH!
Once you arrive we will all make sure you have a blast....& have you feeling that your stretching was not in vain  ;)

KC

Okay... I will STRETCH everyday and take my vitamins... It sounds like I may miss you Maya. I read on the forum where you are leaving the ranch for a while and won't be back until the end of March. I will only be in Nevada from March 13th to March 18th. I was definitely hoping that I would get to meet you. Maybe you can come back to the ranch a little earlier in March. Have a safe trip back home...

Maya

KC that could probably be arranged. Let's chat & see if we can make it happen  :-)

In the meantime, keep those ideas flowing, cause Dixie be laughing uncontrollably if you use that tongue as your whip :)

Dixie

We are all going to be there for you kc can't wait to see you and talk all the victims for all of us   :-*

Phoenix

Say did I miss you post KC on when you are gracing us with your sexual presence? Giggels