News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Super bowel Ads

Started by caveman, Jan 29, 2014, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I like some of the commercials they were showing that are going to be on during the Super Bowel. What Are you out there in Mustang Land Thoughts?

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Jan 29, 2014, 07:10 PM
I like some of the commercials they were showing that are going to be on during the Super Bowel. What Are you out there in Mustang Land Thoughts?
Well,

Well,  I am not lucky enough to be in Mustang Land but I think the commercials are the best part of the Supper Bowl.

(Ok Gus I fixed it)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gus

Please guys! I usually don't comment on other peoples' spelling, but I really wish you would spell BOWL properly. "Bowel" is something quite different.

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Maya

The Ads are always the best....UNLESS, the Niners are playing...heheee... What can I say I love them!!

We will actually be having fun during halftime with all the surprises we will have for our guests!!

If you are not near MustangLand....stay tuned for updates about the Tailgate party.

Dixie

We are going to have a raffle 
3 T.V. in the bar lots of drink  Jaylynn and I are going to have Seattle Seahawks color drink green and blue... Victoria and Aubree are going for the Orange and Blue it on girl can't want ..... lots of fun fun fun with sexy girls in football jerseys who don't love that..........................

Maya

I will be sporting a Ref outfit...& I will be using my yellow flags on the ladies. Say for example, if they aren't showing enough skin or if Dixie isn't being freaky...hahahaha...

If you are nearby, come by & enjoy a good time with all of us as you watch the game.

:)

caveman

You going to call first down & Unnecessary roughness?  :o :o Lose of a down, off sides, & intentional  grounding. Penalty for feeling up the Quarter back!!! :o :o
The penalty should be real stiff !!!!!

Phoenix