News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

WOW!!!!

Started by Maya, Feb 01, 2014, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Montana & I just enjoyed a moment I will never forget!!!

I asked Montana if she would join me on stage for some naughty fun......WOW!! Little did I know this was going to be a continuation to our photo shoot!!

She let me handcuff her to the pole...as her eyes were rolling back!!
Her submissive moaning was more than I could handle so, I took my sweet time exploring her sensations since I couldn't resist. Then came the spanking on her amazing gorgeous butt!! Per a customers request more spanking was done...then I blindfolded her followed by tying a tie around her mouth giving her little to none voice vocals. Mmmmmmmm, is it even necessary to say it was a very HOTT & Sticky situation????

As always we are ALWAYS having fun here at the Mustang Ranch... Now we only need you to make it even more wild!!!

Feel free to do what most people do....call & schedule an appt with you favorite lady or ladies if the decision is too difficult.

Get off at Exit 28, cause it's ALWAYS Great!!!!!

KC

WOW Maya... I wish I was there to witness that show... You and Montana are very sexy ladies and I can only imagine what that show must have been like. I think I would have been more than ready to party with you all after seeing that demonstration... I hope you all are there in March when I return to Nevada (March 13th thru 18th).  :)

Phoenix

oh yeah Montana was telling me how turned on she got  :)

Maya

I hope so too....Montana is a lady that I truly enjoy her energy, gorgeous body & irresistible smile... I'll keep you posted!

:)

Phoenix

wut a match they can both look at you with an anjelic twinle and devilish smile and make you beg for them to punish you with pleasure  ;)