News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

the BIG Game

Started by Just Tom, Feb 03, 2014, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

it's been raining here off an on all day, so I decide to stay home rather than join the party at the Wildhorse Saloon today, it's no fun driving home in slush, snow and rain...but only if you were far far far away from anywhere could you escape some notice about the Super Bowl....so it's half time and Seattle is up by a bunch....that's gotta make Dixie and Jaylynn happy, but i fear for anyone who gets near Victoria or Aubree right now, they ar eliable to get bit.....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

I can't get it on my channels.  Sounds like I am not missing anything.  My face book is lit up with most not liking the half time either.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

Time Warner Cable had an outage in the L.A. area.  I just got out my old rabbit ears and I was back in business.
Michael J.

Phoenix

gotta luv the old school basic remedies  ;)

Maya

Jaylynn & Dixie were super excited!! I was the Reff so I tried to keep them under control by blowing my whistle...but it was no use.

I'll keep saying it over & over, Go Niners!!

Phoenix

tobyg3

Sounds like Maya may have been blowing the wrong whistle...

Quote from: Maya on Feb 03, 2014, 06:52 AM
Jaylynn & Dixie were super excited!! I was the Reff so I tried to keep them under control by blowing my whistle...but it was no use.

I'll keep saying it over & over, Go Niners!!

Victoria

All I can say, is I will stand by my team!  Go Denver Broncos!

Maya

Hahahaaa.... What can I say, I like to stay busy :)

Jaylynn

Hahaha it was great yeah few mad people but you can't say anything when you get beat that bad lol I am glad Seattle got it they deserve it never had that day so I am proud can't wait tell next year bet they take it then too :) we shall see   
Miss your face Maya

Maya

I miss more than just your face...hehehee... I miss pinching your butt as I walk behind you...or spanking it :-)

Stay warm & even warmer when you masturbate.

:-)

Phoenix

Toby that's one of Maya's many ways of flirting